Good Ole' Iranian Proud Boys

Crazy story...shows they are actively trying to influence elections

505867af-6b9d-4dea-b1fd-17945b1945e4_text.gif
<---- an excellent movie btw

At this point, how can we consider this a crime? They were allegedly trolling and stomping for one candidate or the other. Had they been MSNBC, CNN or NYT, they could have done the same propaganda spinning under the protection of "journalism".

Secretly deep state Democrat commies working for FBI, and this is a reverse double secret probation plan to MAKE IT LOOK like they did this when in reality we are propping up Iran for oil to be able to.make reparations for slavery, which actually didn't happen if you read some of the real scholarship on this. Just like Sandyhook.

How did I do?

Reactions: VolnJC
Secretly deep state Democrat commies working for FBI, and this is a reverse double secret probation plan to MAKE IT LOOK like they did this when in reality we are propping up Iran for oil to be able to.make reparations for slavery, which actually didn't happen if you read some of the real scholarship on this. Just like Sandyhook.

How did I do?

You just outted yourself as Q

How did I do?

More evidence of Trump collusion with foreign powers to rig the election. I wish he'd won so we could impeach him again for this clear and most heinous act in the history of mankind.

How'd I do?

At this point, how can we consider this a crime? They were allegedly trolling and stomping for one candidate or the other. Had they been MSNBC, CNN or NYT, they could have done the same propaganda spinning under the protection of "journalism".
The strategy is to make everything illegal. Then selectively choose when to prosecute.

Reactions: VolnJC
There’s an article that said they sent out threatening emails that told democrats to switch their votes or they’d get hurt. Who knows if that’s true, but it is one of the things alleged.

What’s interesting is that they’d be working to help Trump since he was anti-Iran. Something seems off with this.

There’s an article that said they sent out threatening emails that told democrats to switch their votes or they’d get hurt. Who knows if that’s true, but it is one of the things alleged.

What’s interesting is that they’d be working to help Trump since he was anti-Iran. Something seems off with this.

Our enemies (like Iran) dont care who wins as much as that we are busy fighting each other. If we are not united, we are not a threat to them. That is why the world shook after 911 because they knew for a brief moment we had a common purpose.

Almost like they were trying to make a narrative that the Iranians were campaigning for Trump and/or trying to suppress the Biden vote.

I wonder how many people actually took these alleged emails seriously?

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back