Good to have you dre......

orangewizard98

Like I siad YESTERDAY, people needed to get off his back and stop insulting him without even knowing for sure if he was legit or not. He did what everyone was asking of him and now everyone has a little " egg on their face". I hope he continues to post on this board after all the BS he put up with.

Originally posted by orangewizard98@Jan 24, 2005 9:30 PM
Who edited my post? I mentioned InsideTennessee.com and that part of my post was edited.

Check your PM.

hey vol freak you started this iste right? how does it feel to have a future vol talk on here.

hey volfreak. u said last night that dre's comp was traced back to virginia. what's the deal with that?

I figured out that is not always correct. Only works sometimes.

It does look like him. ???

Originally posted by orangewizard98@Jan 24, 2005 9:24 PM
Like I siad YESTERDAY, people needed to get off his back and stop insulting him without even knowing for sure if he was legit or not.

I don't think that anyone insulted him. It is easy enough to make a name and post some pics. The internet is full of people who claim to be someone else. In this case it turned out to be him. That is just the way it goes. There is a difference between questioning someone and insulting them.

I guess Orangewizard got over his fear of talking to recruits and creating eligibility issues.

NOBODY insulted him. Good Lord, he's surely grown up enough to understand a little skepticism.

Aren't you, Andre?

;)

yeah i dont think hes coming back. it was cool while it lasted.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 24, 2005 9:37 PM
NOBODY insulted him. Good Lord, he's surely grown up enough to understand a little skepticism.

Agree. If I told everybody I was Peyton Manning, then they would be skeptical as well.

for the record, Im not Peyton Manning. :D

Im Al Wilson :good:

he did come on pretty late last night. dont he have school to go to or something?

Andre, are you sure being on here can't get you into any kind of hot water? I don't think it can, but we want to do what's in YOUR best interest. The REAL "U" needs you.

;)

welcome to volunteer country. Enjoy it because it will be the best time of your life. Go Vols. What number do you think you will be getting.

P.S. call up phillips and scott and tell them theres no place like rocky top :rocks:

VN Store

Back