Goofy Grin

Spectator

I woke up this morning with a kind of goofy looking grin on my face as I was getting ready for work...

My wife asked me, "Are you still smiling about the UT/Titan wins this weekend?"

I responded, "No, I was just thinking about how glad I am that Lane Kiffin is USC's problem and is no where near Rocky Top." I can't help but love the negative press he is getting all over every network.

It's great to be a TN Vol this Monday morning. Go Butch! Go Vols!

Reactions: 7 people
Tennessee football fans had a great weekend. Vols looked great. Titans won. Kiffin is in trouble. Florida lost (although I pull for SEC, it was nice to see them get embarrassed. Hopefully the lack of confidence will carry into our game)

Reactions: 2 people
No doubt it will be interesting to see how things turn out for Kiffin this year. Their board looks like ours last year. Also, I wonder if they do run him out of town who would want the job right now?
Certainly, I don't think it's a bad thing to be happy about the fact that he's not here anymore. I always feel uncomfortable rooting against someone specifically, so I too will simply say that I'm glad he's someone else's problem.

Last edited:
and Saban to Tejas for $10 mil a year. think about the meltdown the entire state of Alabubba would suffer!!!

Oh and James "Chip" Franklin will go to SoCal!!

Hey, a man can dream can't he? Everybody wins in this thread!!!!

and Saban to Tejas for $10 mil a year. think about the meltdown the entire state of Alabubba would suffer!!!

Oh and James "Chip" Franklin will go to SoCal!!

Hey, a man can dream can't he? Everybody wins in this thread!!!!

I now think that Franklin will be at Virginia next year. Don't think USC will go with anyone other than a BIG name. He may end up at Mizzou but I bet the farm he won't be at Vandy.

If that scandal gets ugly, he may be out of college coaching altogether.

Reactions: 2 people
I now think that Franklin will be at Virginia next year. Don't think USC will go with anyone other than a BIG name. He may end up at Mizzou but I bet the farm he won't be at Vandy.

If that scandal gets ugly, he may be out of college coaching altogether.

He could coach wide receivers for the Cowboys.

VN Store

Back