goosebumbs

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 22, 2005 8:58 PM
He's got a pretty unsual cadence to his speaking. I like it.

the greatest radio announcer in the history of sports, john ward

replaced now by the mediocre bob kesling <_<

thx vols2345 I really miss him calling the games....he really was the voice of the Vols

hey man no problem. im just trying to get rid of all the negativity on the board. so i put the pics and some john ward on here to try to get us thinking about the luster of our past. its great thinking about our tradition and everything we have done in the past. brings back memories.

maybe we need to bring John back so we can win another national title.....Bob Kesling is OK but he is no John Ward...I would love to hear another one of his "GIVE HIM 6&#33;" calls

I wrote an e-mail to Mike Griffith on govols.com once to see if he would write an article about getting John Ward to come back and call Homecoming games. He wrote me back and had no clue as to WHY he should be asked.

:shakehead:

wow are you serious lio. man i got some great pics in the vols pic topic. you should go check them out. i kinda did a summary of the past 4 -50 years in there.

I will never forget John Ward saying...

"Willie Gault, ladies and gentlemen, is running ALL the way to the state capital."

:lol:

yeah i remeber that. "give him 6" god what i would do to here another one of those. maybe he could do the orange and white game.

VN Store

Back