Gophers and Rocky Top

VolBeef88

After Minn beat the boys from tuscalooserville their band played Rocky Top. I just wondered if anyone else noticed.

DID ANYONE NOTICE????

The bammer sports talk shows are still buzzin'. Bammer OL Britt still whining about it. UMN, my fav midwestern FB team after Wisconsin who played it last year as well(wasn't as much fun thou without bammer being there)!!!

Per Milo....here ya go!

Minnesota and RT

cnnsi noticed:

From si.com:

So, at the end of Minnesota's 20-16 defeat of Alabama in the Music City Bowl, the Golden Gopher marching band serenaded the Crimson Tide with Rocky Top. Nice touch. The game did take place in Tennessee (Nashville), after all.

And another loss in Tennessee for the Bammers...

Yeah, we had a pretty big thread about this one. Classic.

The Golden Gophers have earned the respect of the VolNation!

I wish I had watched the end of it just to see that happen...LMAO! If I were a Bama player I'd just assume go out back and take a swift kick in the nads before I heard Rocky Top...But I'm not a Bama player sooooo....That's great...I've said ever since they announced the teams in that game that Bama would come to Tennessee and get their butts kicked twice this year...hahahaha

It was sooooooooooooooooo cool.........

GO VOLS......
GO BIG ORANGE..........

ROCKYTOP.........

Well, I'd ask some of my friends here in Bama but I'm guessing they've erased that tape :p

They have been replaying the Music City Bowl later on in the night. I am not sure which channel is doing it, but I would guess that it is whoever covered it. Was that espn?

Well, I'd ask some of my friends here in Bama but I'm guessing they've erased that tape

You'd have more nerve than me!!!

Attachments

• 3288212_7_2.jpg
    3288212_7_2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
I acutally thought I was going crazy when I heard that. That can't be...no way....IT IS. Classic moment.

you should really go over to lurk at their forum...they've got over 5 pages on it already...pretty freakin hilarious!

VN Store

Back