Got My Ticket

white65

:yahoo:So a friend that Im heading up with calls me this morning

Friend: "I've got your ticket."
Me: :eek:lol: "You know the game is free right." (Thinking he was retarded)
Friend: "Your ticket to the SKY BOX."
Me: :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::rock2::rock2::rock2:
Me: ":good!:"

So lets talk about the sky box. Good food?

Reactions: 1 person
It's ok, nothing to get too excited about. However, it is free :)

I hear food is great. View is bizarre, almost like you are looking down on the game from above. But you don't get true gameday atmosphere IMO unless you are down close to the noise. Nothing like those pads smacking together and fans cheering

I hear food is great. View is bizarre, almost like you are looking down on the game from above. But you don't get true gameday atmosphere IMO unless you are down close to the noise. Nothing like those pads smacking together and fans cheering

ya for an actually game i would like to be the closest i can. But now i dont have to fight the wind or whats suppost to be a cold day for how hot its been.

Reactions: 1 person
Skybox is great. Can open window and get fan atmosphere . Limited food for O & W but great on a regular gameday. TV's in bathrooms....fun and different, an experience few are able to experience..enjoy......

Ok sky box is amazing!!! does anyone know how much sky box seat would be for the austin peay game?

VN Store

Back