Happy Birthday Big Al!!!

YankeeVol

Raised a Yank, Born a Vol
Happy birthday to one of the best LBs in Vols history and former Broncos great, Al Wilson!

CIAAtJHWsAAMl4t.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
What an awesome Vol, who is probably even more excited than the rest of us, if that's possible, with the huge talent we're building up on the defense. Hoping he has plenty of chances to spend time with Team 119 and beyond as a mentor. Happy Birthday, Al!

Happy Birthday, Big Al! And on behalf of every Vol fan, thanks for the memories!

Big Al was an intense , fierce competitor . Luved his battle cry… "We ain't losin' this damn game." :matrix:

Happy birthday to one of the best LBs in Vols history and former Broncos great, Al Wilson!

CIAAtJHWsAAMl4t.jpg

I got the chance to meet al when he came in my bank several years ago we talked about ball and business and life. Great guy. Was impressed with him during our conversation

Al Wilson's presence on the field may have been without equal, he was such a leader for the Vol's.
Happy Birthday VFL Al Wilson!

Happy birthday Al, and thank you for the 97 sec championship, 98 Florida win, and for the entire 98 season. He was the driving force of that team, and I think it's safe to say, without him things would've been a lot different. My favorite vol of all time.

VN Store

Back