Happy Fathers Day in heaven Dad! 9/15/1946-5/22/2024

Mrvols1731

Happy fathers day dad, Randy Renfro! You just passed on May 22nd but I am doing what you told me to do. So, here on father's day I celebrate you here in OMAHA. You told me if something happened and Tennessee went to college world series that you wanted me to go, so here I am. I know you helped with the miraculous win Friday night, so thanks for the best experience of my life! Love ya pop's! GO VOLS

Attachments

• 20240614_165957.jpg
    20240614_165957.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 51
Happy fathers day dad, Randy Renfro! You just passed on May 22nd but I am doing what you told me to do. So, here on father's day I celebrate you here in OMAHA. You told me if something happened and Tennessee went to college world series that you wanted me to go, so here I am. I know you helped with the miraculous win Friday night, so thanks for the best experience of my life! Love ya pop's! GO VOLS
Love this!

You have a fantastic time out there while rooting for the Vols!

Love this! I'm glad you were able to make it happen!

I'm with you - lost my dad last year - we were big Razorback fans - watched a lot of games together. I miss him so much. God bless you my friend and good luck to Vols.
We will see our dads again 🙏🏼❤️

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back