Has anyone seen this interaction between Heupel and Nico? Must watch!

BruiserVol

For crying out loud, that was clearly supposed to be something shared only between the two of them. Heupel covers his mouth while he's talking. He may not have known that other camera was in position to capture it, but it sure looks like that was just for the two of them.

For crying out loud, that was clearly supposed to be something shared only between the two of them. Heupel covers his mouth while he's talking. He may not have known that other camera was in position to capture it, but it sure looks like that was just for the two of them.
Not sure if you’re referring to who shot and released it, or me. It’s public info at this point.

Not sure if you’re referring to who shot and released it, or me. It’s public info at this point.

Oh sorry man, not you, you didn't shoot it. Just whoever shot and put it out there. I get what you're saying. Just, if that was for the two of them, I wish whoever captured that could have respected that. Maybe it's no big deal to anyone involved, but it just looked to me like Heupel tried to keep it between the two of them.

Oh sorry man, not you, you didn't shoot it. Just whoever shot and put it out there. I get what you're saying. Just, if that was for the two of them, I wish whoever captured that could have respected that.
lol I was like dang maybe I shouldn’t have shared it, but figured it was interesting! We all knew this already, and we all heard him essentially admit to it in the post game interview. But this is the nail in the coffin. Anyone from other fan bases saying we are coping, it’s straight from the horses mouth.

lol I was like dang maybe I shouldn’t have shared it, but figured it was interesting! We all knew this already, and we all heard him essentially admit to it in the post game interview. But this is the nail in the coffin. Anyone from other fan bases saying we are coping, it’s straight from the horses mouth.

Yeah, that was my bad, man, I got all riled up there. I was just griping at whoever pointed the camera at them, watched him cup his hand over his mouth, and didn't take the hint. (And I get they know they're still in public and know it's not private, just -- c'mon. C'moooon. Give 'em that one.) But like you said, if it's out there it's out there, and it's definitely interesting to hear what they're really saying to one another out there, and how that reflects on what we saw in the game.

Last edited:
Oh sorry man, not you, you didn't shoot it. Just whoever shot and put it out there. I get what you're saying. Just, if that was for the two of them, I wish whoever captured that could have respected that. Maybe it's no big deal to anyone involved, but it just looked to me like Heupel tried to keep it between the two of them.
Then he should have saved it it for more private quarters

Yeah, that was my bad, man, I got all riled up there. I was just griping at whoever pointed the camera at them, watched him cup his hand over his mouth, and didn't take the hint. (And I get they know they're still in public and know it's not private, just -- c'mon. C'moooon. Give 'em that one.) But like you said, if it's out there it's out there, and it's definitely interesting to hear what they're really saying to one another out there, and how that reflects on what we saw in the game.
I bet was that thar poppa rot see

VN Store

Back