Has everyone figured out that Bama is now the #1 team?

yep...i picked them to go all the way....its hard to say that without puking.

florida is the best team in the country. by far.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anybody that puts PSU in the championship over USC, UF, AL, OU, Big12 champ, etc. needs to have all voting privs revoked.

Anybody that puts PSU in the championship over USC, UF, AL, OU, Big12 champ, etc. needs to have all voting privs revoked.

I agree completely, unfortunately if they are undefeated it will happen.

I think the Big 12 will fail to produce a title team. If UF wins out, they need Penn State or USC to lose.

I would love a Florida - Penn State BCS national title game. Florida would beat PSU by 40. Need someone to take care of TT.

I think the Big 12 will fail to produce a title team. If UF wins out, they need Penn State or USC to lose.

UF needs either PSU to lose or the Big 12 South Champ to get upset in the Big 12 title game.

A 1-loss Big 12 team would have a strong case this year. However, USC will not stay above UF if the Gators win out. The Pac 10 is a train wreck this season, and that impacts their SOS, which is a huge part of every computer poll. Plus, most voters probably agree that SEC > Pac 10.

I think a 1 loss resume in the SEC is better than a 1 loss resume out of the Pac 10, but I have a feeling the Trojans get the benefit of the doubt.

VN Store

Back