Hate to Say It...

TNVols58

Hate to say it but I'm rooting for the Bama sweep tomorrow...for the better of the program...only increases the odds Raleigh is gone

I really couldn't care any less right now. If Raliegh is back next year, which he probably will be, then I'm really going to not be looking forward to next season.

I'm tired of the Vols not being able to make the postseason...I'm tired of the team not being able to win even 13-14 SEC games...and I'm really tired of Raleigh ball

Hate to say it but I'm rooting for the Bama sweep tomorrow...for the better of the program...only increases the odds Raleigh is gone

I will never, ever, ever pull for Bama to beat us in anything, but the sting of a Bama loss would be less if they do it.

Personally, I don't think it matters.

If you hate to say it...then DONT! Another pointless thread...this time you're saying you hope Bama wins tomorrow? In your own words...PATHETIC!!! GO VOLS!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hope the Vols win and still run Raleigh out of town. He hasn't done near enough with the rosters we've had

I'm tired of the Vols not being able to make the postseason...I'm tired of the team not being able to win even 13-14 SEC games...and I'm really tired of Raleigh ball

Agreed. This really should have been the final straw, but I'm afraid the Vols' small streak of success will be enough. Which is extremely sad if that's enough for him to keep his job.

If you hate to say it...then DONT! Another pointless thread...this time you're saying you hope Bama wins tomorrow? In your own words...PATHETIC!!! GO VOLS!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Pathetic is the coach of the team. Winning tomorrow is meaningless.

Agreed. This really should have been the final straw, but I'm afraid the Vols' small streak of success will be enough. Which is extremely sad if that's enough for him to keep his job.

If so, then what a pathetically sad statement this makes on the (lack of) concern for UT baseball.

Why is it that the program has seemingly been treated for all eternity as some bastard child? :confused:

Why can it not be seen as a functional amenity if for no one else than the paying student body? :whatever:

Shame, shame, shame on us. :fool:

I never thought of the day that a Vol fan would pull for Bama in anything.:eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

VN Store

Back