Have at it Hoss

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
Let's make this the Thread for those that are Drunk, Mad, and need spot for Venting and Drinking.

Or Drinking and Venting Hell you can even use ALL CAPS here if it makes ya feel better.

Have at it Hoss

Ill go first. I am so SO FREAKING TIRED of being a sub par SEC team. It hurts so bad watching us get trounced by a west coast bandwagon new age team like that. I didn't expect to win but 59 to 14!!! And realistically the end is still not in site. It will take 3 years at the very least for us to be on par with elite teams in terms of talent and depth. Dark times in the world for tennessee fans. Dark times indeed.

Reactions: 1 person
ill go first. I am so so freaking tired of being a sub par sec team. It hurts so bad watching us get trounced by a west coast bandwagon new age team like that. I didn't expect to win but 59 to 14!!! And realistically the end is still not in site. It will take 3 years at the very least for us to be on par with elite teams in terms of talent and depth. Dark times in the world for tennessee fans. Dark times indeed.

you got 2 more years of this "hoss" our cupboards are bare.. Bare...

Ill go first. I am so SO FREAKING TIRED of being a sub par SEC team. It hurts so bad watching us get trounced by a west coast bandwagon new age team like that. I didn't expect to win but 59 to 14!!! And realistically the end is still not in site. It will take 3 years at the very least for us to be on par with elite teams in terms of talent and depth. Dark times in the world for tennessee fans. Dark times indeed.

^ This

You don't have to look any further than the walkons in our two deep to know that

Not too long ago we had a former walk-on for a starting LB who was widely lauded & loved by all. Reveiz. Granted, he didn't start till he was a Jr iirc, but just saying.

I still agree with the general point of this post.

Not too long ago we had a former walk-on for a starting LB who was widely lauded & loved by all. Reveiz. Granted, he didn't start till he was a Jr iirc, but just saying.

I still agree with the general point of this post.

Obviously there will be exceptions to the rule and I also loved reveiz and feel he epitomizes the term vfl. However it is not nick reveiz talent that beats oregon. It is cj mosely talent.

VN Store

Back