Helene relief charities

newyorkvol

Please move if necessary, but was looking for a higher traffic forum to get advice.

Looking for reputable 501c3 charities in East Tennessee and western NC for hurricane relief.

Recommendations are appreciated

Reactions: white65
Please move if necessary, but was looking for a higher traffic forum to get advice.

Looking for reputable 501c3 charities in East Tennessee and western NC for hurricane relief.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM

Samaritan s Purse is by far the best.
Very reputable. Sound business practices. Minimal cost diversion to admin costs.
Very good people. I have personal experience be with them. Universally great people.

Check out Operation BBQ Relief. They provide hot meals after natural disasters strike. They were on site in Florida the day after Helene hit and were in Tennessee and North Carolina as soon as conditions allowed. They are currently serving approximately 50,000 meals a day across multiple locations. Very sound and responsible with all donations they receive.

Samaritan s Purse is by far the best.
Very reputable. Sound business practices. Minimal cost diversion to admin costs.
Very good people. I have personal experience be with them. Universally great people.
Gave to them, Appalachian Service Project (who has already built a home in Asheville), and Hot Springs Library Fund (City of Hot Springs)

$300 load of waters, charcoal, grills, trash bags, wipes, clothing etc. NC Needs our help. And more than that they DONT need our stupid ass conspiracy theories. Look past your own political affiliation and help fellow man.

Reactions: whm324

Churches of CHRIST Disaster Relief Fund. They put on their website every Disaster they send too over years the invoicing and so far for this Disaster we're all truckload of materials have gone and will be going. Great place to send your dollars. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Thanks for the info. I want to lake sure my donation goes directly towards East TN community. The Red Cross is a great organization but the $$ is deposited into a pool before for all disasters.

Also, I encourage anyone profiting from ticket sales to donate a portion of profit to this cause, even $10. Every dollar will help!

They are there. I was in the mountains of NC last weekend and they were there. Don't believe any moron who says they aren't....
Yeah, I just left there. I didn’t see FEMA at all. Had to call my buddies wife because he’s too damn stubborn. It’s a SS there. Lines down and they will be lucky to have power within the week. Dropped off canned goods, gas, and a generator. Slept in the spare bedroom with the windows open and heard generators all night. Yeah, don’t listen to any moron online.

Reactions: 16thState
Yeah, I just left there. I didn’t see FEMA at all. Had to call my buddies wife because he’s too damn stubborn. It’s a SS there. Lines down and they will be lucky to have power within the week. Dropped off canned goods, gas, and a generator. Slept in the spare bedroom with the windows open and heard generators all night. Yeah, don’t listen to any moron online.
Man that's unreal. I heard dhs head said funds were limited? That makes my blood boil.

Praying for all those affected.

VN Store

Back