Help finding a hat

LordVOLdemort

Drive-By Expert
I have searched far and wide for these hats. Etsy, Facebook, google, Vollie Finger’s shop, any and all UT fan shops to no avail.

I am not sure if these were just distributed to players, but I’m beginning to think so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’d love to have one.

IMG_7364.jpegIMG_7366.png

I have searched far and wide for these hats. Etsy, Facebook, google, Vollie Finger’s shop, any and all UT fan shops to no avail.

I am not sure if these were just distributed to players, but I’m beginning to think so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’d love to have one.

View attachment 558474View attachment 558475

Everybody wants that hat. I think ya gotta be a member of the team/staff for that one.

View attachment 558474View attachment 558475

I asked a player about that hat, and they said that it was one time team only issue. They said they even tried to get a second hat for themselves, but no dice. So, they will be tough to come by.

I asked a player about that hat, and they said that it was one time team only issue. They said they even tried to get a second hat for themselves, but no dice. So, they will be tough to come by.

Welp, my hopes and dreams are officially shattered. I figured as much. Maybe I can get someone to make it for me that’s good at embroidery

Reactions: vol66
Welp, my hopes and dreams are officially shattered. I figured as much. Maybe I can get someone to make it for me that’s good at embroidery

If you want some hope, there was one random female fan, I don’t think related to a player, who had one and posted a pic with it on. No idea how she got it.

It appears they’ll be available at some point per the above thread. UT Athletics talking about supporting the team… probably a season ticket hat.

Found this one, so they have made other versions. Maybe just a matter of time.
OIP.-q3zFdYx3xA2WPOOWKCJ_wHaE7

Some companies do embroider logos on shirts and Ect.
Monroe’s in Port Arthur, Texas does some that I know of.
Maybe try an alteration shop near you.

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
I love everything about that.
1 Cool hat
2 Cool that it’s just for the team.
3 Cool that in today’s world, not everything is for sale

Unfortunately, not being able to have one just makes me want it more. Lol
Same, I’m not above giving my virginity to a player. Maybe chase won’t need his anymore if he transfers….

Definitely looks like something that came from volunteertraditions.com. Maybe hit them up.

VN Store

Back