Help Me Out - Rivals 250

VolinArizona

not in Arizona anymore
Alright, it seems like we have a lot of committments, and I'm trying to play catch up on the information. How many schollies did we have to offer when recruiting started? I'm worried because we have a large number of committments already, and still are high on lists of a lot of Rivals 250 players.

Also, update me on these players who have UT high on their lists, if you don't mind. :)

Marvin Austin
Eric Berry
Ronald Johnson
Carlos Dunlap
Joe McKnight
Noel Devine
Chris Donald (I assume he's UT bound with Walker)
Terrence Toliver
Ben Martin
Lennon Creer
Kristofer O'Dowd
Michael McNeil (no chance, just asking)
John Clay
Matt Romine
Morgan Burnett
Ryan Broyles
Kevin Bryant
Stefoin Francois
Cris Hill (has us and VT as top 2)
James Kirkendoll
Brandon Paul
Harrison Smith
Rae Sykes
Kaniela Tuipulotu

Obviously you don't need to or want to breakdown all of these players. However, almost all of these players have UT at their highest interest. How many realistically will we get and which ones?

Will we seriously run into problems with enough schollies?

Marvin Austin-slight chance
Eric Berry-great chance
Ronald Johnson-no chance
Carlos Dunlap-decent chance
Joe McKnight-slight chance
Noel Devine-no chance
Chris Donald-UT lock
Terrence Toliver-no chance
Ben Martin-good chance
Lennon Creer-good to great chance
Kristofer O'Dowd-no chance
Michael McNeil-no chance
John Clay-no chance
Matt Romine-no chance
Morgan Burnett-decent chance
Ryan Broyles-no chance
Kevin Bryant-no chance
Stefoin Francois-slight chance
Cris Hill-great chance
James Kirkendoll-slight chance
Brandon Paul-decent chance
Harrison Smith-decent chance
Rae Sykes-good chance
Kaniela Tuipulotu-slight chance

I think we land Berry, Creer, Donald, and Hill. We also have may land Sykes but he will be sign and place. I think there is a pretty good chance that we land 2 of Dunlap, Martin, Burnett, Paul, and Smith. We may run into complications, but CPF is excellent at crunching numbers.

I really don't know with him. He is a good athlete, but, with the players on our board, he may not get a chance to pick us. He isn't over Berry or Hill at CB and I doubt we take all 3. He isn't over Smith or Burnett at S, but could be a backup plan there. I don't know if he is big enough for safety though. He would be behind alot of pipe dreams at WR, but I highly doubt that we would take another WR unless it is a pipe dream type guy.

Marvin Austin-slight chance
Eric Berry-great chance
Ronald Johnson-no chance
Carlos Dunlap-decent chance
Joe McKnight-slight chance
Noel Devine-no chance
Chris Donald-UT lock
Terrence Toliver-no chance
Ben Martin-good chance
Lennon Creer-good to great chance
Kristofer O'Dowd-no chance
Michael McNeil-no chance
John Clay-no chance
Matt Romine-no chance
Morgan Burnett-decent chance
Ryan Broyles-no chance
Kevin Bryant-no chance
Stefoin Francois-slight chance
Cris Hill-great chance
James Kirkendoll-slight chance
Brandon Paul-decent chance
Harrison Smith-decent chance
Rae Sykes-good chance
Kaniela Tuipulotu-slight chance

I think we land Berry, Creer, Donald, and Hill. We also have may land Sykes but he will be sign and place. I think there is a pretty good chance that we land 2 of Dunlap, Martin, Burnett, Paul, and Smith. We may run into complications, but CPF is excellent at crunching numbers.

Thank you doing that! You're the man!

I honestly think they are going to give Cadet his look at QB if we sign him. The only position he talks about playing is QB and what systems he fits in to at the QB position. And, he talks with Cutcliffe all the time. I think they like having the diversity of a dual-threat QB on the roster. Then if it doesnt work out they can always move him later. But, I dont know. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. He has an offer on the table as of right now.

I might be wrong but I just dont think UT will sign anyone as a qb. We have all the ones we need now.

I know what you're saying. I just think they have him on the backburner and will all but drop him once we land Berry.

VN Store

Back