Here is an interesting story for ya

SmokeyVol

I like conebred
Well what I do for a living is design log homes full time for Heritage Log Homes and part-time for a gentleman that I met through Heritage that started his on local log home development. Anyway the developer will build a spec house every so often to sell, and just so happens Bobby Denton (UT football stadium announcer) purchased one at Cedar Falls. So now that he’s in the community he told me last night that he would like to sit down with me and design a larger log home for another lot in the development. We try to get together weekly and play poker with the developer and his sons. But with everything aside Bobby is a class act and is a hoot to be around. He loves talking about Tennessee football anytime! Every time that we meet we always stray off topic to UT football. He represents UT very well! :clapping:

I met Santa Claus once,j.k. Smokeyvol.That is my life dream to own a huge log cabin in the mountains.

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Aug 24, 2005 10:57 AM
I met Santa Claus once,j.k. Smokeyvol.That is my life dream to own a huge log cabin in the mountains.
[snapback]130617[/snapback]​

Hey I can set you up with the right man to talk to!

VN Store

Back