Heup QB Academy

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
I believe I see it on the way. Hooker has nailed down the QB2 position with the Lions. I dare say he will be QB1, possibly this very season, based on what the coach said about him. The much maligned Milton III made the Patriots' squad. His coach is high on his due to his preseason performance. Right the UT has Nico, a very promising QB. I think Heup is going to churn out drafted QBs, maybe even those who aren't draft so highly, yet making squads. So much so, QB recruits will flock to the UT even more than they are now. Which, in turn, will lure upper tier WR recruits and transfers. What else that leads to, we'll see. But for now, I think the UT will flood the NFL with capable QBs.

I believe I see it on the way. Hooker has nailed down the QB2 position with the Lions. I dare say he will be QB1, possibly this very season, based on what the coach said about him. The much maligned Milton III made the Patriots' squad. His coach is high on his due to his preseason performance. Right the UT has Nico, a very promising QB. I think Heup is going to churn out drafted QBs, maybe even those who aren't draft so highly, yet making squads. So much so, QB recruits will flock to the UT even more than they are now. Which, in turn, will lure upper tier WR recruits and transfers. What else that leads to, we'll see. But for now, I think the UT will flood the NFL with capable QBs.
Unless 6 star QBs become a thing, then we're doing about as great as possible with QB recruiting and development.

Unless 6 star QBs become a thing, then we're doing about as great as possible with QB recruiting and development.
The point is, Heupel could end up having so many QBs drafted and/or playing in the NFL, the UT could find itself consistently flooded with upper tier QB recruits. Year end and year out.

The Lions are not benching Goff after paying him a ransom. He’ll have to get hurt for Hooker to start.

The point is, Heupel could end up having so many QBs drafted and/or playing in the NFL, the UT could find itself consistently flooded with upper tier QB recruits. Year end and year out.
Did you know we have the #1 player committed for 2026?

Faizon Brandon QB

Well considering there really arent many top level coaches who also were Heisman level, national championship winning QBs themselves...I cant really think of anyone else like that.

With what people have already seen as far as development in Milton and Hooker, and Nico's early promise - we are already locking up the very best QBs available. If Nico turns out as advertised, I think Heupel will pretty much be able to pick ANY QB he wants in the class going forward and this will be the top QBs first choice.

There is absolutely no chance that Hooker starts over Goff unless there is an injury and I can tell you 170 million (guaranteed) reasons why.

The eye rolls that are induced from Vol fans about Hooker as a Detroit Lion supporter wear me out

There is absolutely no chance that Hooker starts over Goff unless there is an injury and I can tell you 170 million (guaranteed) reasons why.
Whatever you say, Oh Celestial, Omniscient one, whatever ytou say.

VN Store

Back