Heupel’s cough

Okay, so....
1. He probably has to yell a ton, just being a coach in loud environments, which strains the vocal chords and causes cough.

2. He lives in Tennessee, where the allergies are the world's worst year round, especially if you aren't originally from there.

3. He could be on a blood pressure medication thats an ACE inhibitor like lisinopril that has an extremely common side effect of a dry cough.

Either way, who cares?

Okay, so....
1. He probably has to yell a ton, just being a coach in loud environments, which strains the vocal chords and causes cough.

2. He lives in Tennessee, where the allergies are the world's worst year round, especially if you aren't originally from there.

3. He could be on a blood pressure medication thats an ACE inhibitor like lisinopril that has an extremely common side effect of a dry cough.

Either way, who cares?
I was just curious I’ve never seen any previous coaches cough like he does although I do remember Majors blowing his nose on his hankerchief then looking at it one game lol and Fulmer being caught picking his nose one game but at least he didn’t eat it like Sark did right on live TV. Jim Harbough ate a booger too right on camera

I’ve noticed it more this season:

“Tim Banks is our guy….cough cough”

“The defense is improving…..cough cough”

“We got this rolling & the D is helping just enough……cough cough”

maybe it’s some sort of code? I don’t know.

I know this has been talked about before, I don’t know the reason, but I’m not gonna lie, I do find myself worrying about coach’s health at times when he starts coughing again. Hope the guy is fine and the reason is minor.

Okay, so....

Either way, who cares?
Nice !! Way to keep it @ “Face Value” Dr Marcus Welby !! 🤪👍🏻

VN Store

Back