Heupel knows Plays…..

I agree. We’ve seen him punt a couple of times that if facing a different opponent would’ve been an automatic go for it.

Reactions: Gandalf
Best thing about it they have his miscues regarding blocking on tape now - can go back and give good corrective feedback regarding it.
They have been watching Tape all season. At this point, it might just be a "not going to get it" issue.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
He did but it was a typical miss by oh I either drop or stop running WR
True. He had a beautiful throw to the pylon that was quit in or lost in the sun. I think he was too quick to pull and run some but some of that was due to bad pass pro. Overall I was very impressed with the play. Lots to build on.

True. He had a beautiful throw to the pylon that was quit in or lost in the sun. I think he was too quick to pull and run some but some of that was due to bad pass pro. Overall I was very impressed with the play. Lots to build on.
Several sacks that Nico took I personally just didn’t see a way to get out of tackles to throw it away. A couple of times the pocket collapsed on both sides but he certainly could have avoided some of the sacks.

They have been watching Tape all season. At this point, it might just be a "not going to get it" issue.
I am sure they have but they have one game with sampson as the man. He missed a few opps on Monday to help Nico and didn't. All I am saying.

VN Store

Back