Hey Dre, How about some practice updates

TBALLVOL

Dre was an active poster hear for awhile. I was hoping that when practices started he would be able to give us the freshman perspective of our progress...if he's allowed.

Yeah I dont think he may be allowed. Or maybe he just doesnt have a cpu in his room.

Well IDK. It just doesnt sound right. He is proably to busy though. getting ready for college, making friends, and football. Yeah he is proably to busy.

Practices are closed since Tommy Bowden stole plays from us. You can't simply go and watch.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Aug 8, 2005 5:07 PM
why would he not be allowed...you can go and watch them.
[snapback]123958[/snapback]​

Try it and see how fast you get walked off campus

Originally posted by BeltwayVol@Aug 8, 2005 9:28 PM
Practices are closed since Tommy Bowden stole plays from us.  You can't simply go and watch.
[snapback]124166[/snapback]​

I did..I watched every spring practice session while i was up there.

That is spring, big difference, even the media is booted after 20 minutes. So unless you know somebody with connections all practices are off limits in the fall.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Aug 8, 2005 10:10 PM
I did..I watched every spring practice session while i was up there.
[snapback]124203[/snapback]​

All you have to do if they ask you to leave is go to the baseball field, and watch from the top bleachers.

I'll be watching in a week, ill let you know how it goes.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Aug 8, 2005 10:16 PM
All you have to do if they ask you to leave is go to the baseball field, and watch from the top bleachers. 

I'll be watching in a week, ill let you know how it goes.
[snapback]124212[/snapback]​

No the east bleachers overlook the practice field. Hence, go to the top and watch.

The team is practicing on the baseball field until about a week before the season starts.

VN Store

Back