HEY VOLS

:clap: You come up with that all by yourself??? Let's listen to a little story.

A man is sitting on a park bench reading a paper. Across the street he hears a commotion. Suddenly a man bursts through the front doors of a bank with a bag full of money. He runs across the street and jumps into the bushes not more than fifty feet from him.

A few minutes later policeman ask the man if he has seen anything suspicious. He points to the place in the bushes where he saw the man jump into them. The policeman run over to the spot and apprehend the man with the money still right there next to him.

Here's the question, listen close you window lickin bama retards.........

Who is guilty? :question: The man in the bushes guilty of breaking the law? :thumbsup:

Or the innocent bystander that simply gave the information to the authorities?? :bs:

Sound Familiar?? Get your tutor to draw you some pictures so you can understand!

bama guy , that is one of the worst attempts at FLAMING that i've ever seen.

Attachments

• __tn_bamadownfull.jpg
    __tn_bamadownfull.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
I've got to listen to this crap everyday. Gallion claims to have defamation suit against the NCAA, yet his stated goal is to bring down UT. The deposition he was trying to get is for the Kenny Smith's Mom thing. However, Gallion would use the opportunity as a fishing expedition. He wants to bring up old stuff that has already been resolved. He is basically throwing out crap to work the jury pool. (Amazin that the Cottrell/Ivey suit will be tried in Tuscaloosa - yeah that will be an unbiased jury :yikes: ) He has shown a penchant for throwing out information that cannot be supported (e.g the John Henderson stuff which has since been discredited). Further, Fulmer is plaintiff in 2 lawsuits which get at the very heart of the Kenny Smith's Mom case and his giving a deposition would hamper those cases.

You are living in a dream world. Your school was caught (admitted to violations) while serving on probation. By the way they were on probation for violations (admitted) that occurred while on a previous probation! 3 time loser! Of course the NCAA will come down hard on Bammer. The school showed a total disregard for the NCAA. A judge will hammer a thief harder if the theft occurred while on parole. Deal with it. :wassup:

bla bla bla bla bla.

You guys really don't know how ignorant you sound spewing the same bs over and over and thinking that anybody really cares. You guys are a bunch of wanna be's. You should start worrying about your own program and how fans like you are ruining the tradition of Alabama and those fans who still have some class. We keep hearing about these empty promises of how close you are getting to taking us down.....wake up and come to the realization that it's never gonna happen and Phil is going to keep owning you until he decides to retire. So bend over and get ready for some more Vol butt whipping.

are we talking about alabama people being dumb now???

Isn't everybody talking about Bammers being dumb? :dunno:

has tennessee ever produced and intelligent human being.

Intelligence DOES require proper spelling and punctuation, so based on your lack thereof, I'd say we're reasonably ahead of Bammer.

i mean if you want to take it to "college" standards, we are leaps and bounds ahead of tennessee when it comes to intelligent students.

:eek:lol:

plus alabama has one of the best law schools in the nation(fact) and the best medical school in the southeast, and one of the best in the nation(also fact).

Yeah, right.

So lets not talk about intelligence.

We will stick to topics that you understand. Wanna talk about Albert Means?

See now i understand why on your website you have all of these "smilies"...you tennessee folks cannot write worth a **** so you have to use pictures.

The pictures are for Bammer fans. We don't want anybody to feel left out.

the university of alabama is known as one of the top schools in the nation(another fact) and we really dont pay much attention to those ridiculous sports illustrated "BEST COLLEGES TO BE AT ON GAMEDAY" rankings, which you people think are equivalent to princeton review.

You paid enough attention to it to mention it in your post.

the only thing worse than a dumb ass vol, is a dumb ass vol that thinks he or she actually possesses some form of intellect.

When you learn how to spell and punctuate a sentence and put together a coherent thought without profanity, THEN we'll talk intellegence. ( Which you already said you didn't want to talk about.

i was just bashing your football and very "backward" ways, i wasnt going to stoop so low as to make fun of your intelligence. i will give you one thing, at least most of you are content in living a naive, ignorant, preposterous lifestyle. Hey, if it makes you happy, then HALLELUJAH!

What really makes us happy is beating your has-been team and shutting up ignorant loudmouths like yourself. I know several Bama fans who would be embarrassed by your stupidity and lack of class. I guess that's all we can expect from someone who has posters of Gallion on their bedroom walls.

I live 45 minutes from Florence, Alabama and everyone I know from Florence says the University of Alabama is a joke. UNA is supposed to be THE college in Alabama with Tuskegee running a close second.

Originally posted by bamaguy08@Oct 21, 2004 7:35 PM
I wasn't even talking about football in the last reply. The truth is you have no reply to what I stated. Honestly, who cares about the football; I just got on here to get all you vols fired up. And what you dont realize, is everytime a bama fan gets on here and gets one of you fired up, we just sit at home laughing our asses off. At the University of Alabama football is not our life. We have other important things to worry about. I do understand though that you guys support what you have, your football team(not a bad one), but what is sad is that the football program is the only thing you have. In the real world, an education from the University of Alabama is much more prestigious than an education from Tennessee. Sorry, but it is the truth. The only reason I posted the first topic was just to hear you VOLS make fools of yourselves, like I said, we at alabama find it hilarious. And what you dont realize is everytime you reply with some BS, you are just making youself look more like a dumbass. The football topic you win, hands down; you guys have dominated us over the last 9 years, are you happy? But, when it's all said and done, when you graduate, nobody cares that you graduated from the university of tennessee. So live it up for the time that you are there, b/c afterwards you have nothing but memories of "THE FOOTBALL GAMES". So in the intelligence department, we win hands down. The only thing you guys learn while attending college, is the words to that horrible song rocky top...CONGRATULATIONS, sincerely, and with BRUTAL HONESTY, the alabama student.

:dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol:

What ???

I have lived in this state for thirty years. The people here are raised to yell Roll Tide as their first words. When they grow older they are taught to name their first pet " The Bear." When they get their first car they are first taught primer is a very nice color, then they are taught to write the Alabama-Auburn score on their back window, until they need to wipe it off to write the big #3 on it to go to Talladega.

I Got sick of your whining!

You are right Alabama does have one of the best Medical Schools in the Nation. It is Called UAB, University of Alabama-Birmingham. They Are the Blazers. They play their games at that Crap-Hole ghetto dome Legion Field. That must be where you got confused.

Originally posted by bamaguy08@Oct 21, 2004 8:35 PM
I wasnt even talking about football in the last reply. The truth is you have no reply to what i stated. Honestly, who cares about the football, I just got on here to get all you vols fired up. And what you dont realize, is everytime a bama fan gets on here and gets one of you fired up, we just sit at home laughing our asses off. At the University of Alabama football is not our life. We have other important things to worry about. I do understand though that you guys support what you have, your football team(not a bad one), but what is sad is that the football program is the only thing you have. In the real world, an education from the University of Alabama is much more prestigeous than an education from Tennessee. Sorry, but it is the truth. The only reason i posted the first topic was just to hear you VOLS make fools of yourselves, like i said, we at alabama find it hilarious. And what you dont realize is everytime you reply with some BS, you are just making youself look more like a dumbass. The football topic you win, hands down, you guys have dominated us over the last 9 years, are you happy? But like I said, when its all said and done, when you graduate, nobody cares that you graduated from the university of tennessee. So live it up for the time that you are there, b/c afterwards you have nothing but memories of "THE FOOTBALL GAMES". So in the intelligence department, we win hands down. The only thing you guys learn while attending college, is the words to that horrible song rocky top...CONGRATULATIONS, sincerely, and with BRUTAL HONESTY, the alabama student.

You really have it all wrong. Every time a Bama fan shows up with talk of conspiracy theories and two bit lawyers us Vol fans sit at home laughing our asses off that you will continually go around talking about this stuff and really believe it. What's even crazier is that instead of worrying out how Bama could lose 9 games last year including a loss at home to Northern Illinios...you would rather sit back and praise Tommy Gallion and worry about what Fulmer might be up to.

I think it's sad. Alabama has a football program with great tradition and while I have always hated Alabama I used to at least respect the program. I have seen more posts from Bama fans this week about Gallion, conspiracy theories, and how UT owns the officials than I have about Bama's football team.

Originally posted by bamaguy08@Oct 21, 2004 8:49 PM
Take a look at some web-sites and you will see The University of Alabama is ranked among the top 30 best public colleges in the nation. Yes, UNA is a great party school, but as I said, we are not talking about that.

I may have to put this thread in the Hall of Fame.

Are you seriously coming on here talking about Bama being a top 30 public college? Is that what it's come down to. It's Tenneessee/Bama week. The two winningest SEC programs of all time are getting ready to battle it out. We have an SEC championship at stake and while nobody is going to unseat Auburn you could at least be hoping to play spoiler. Does all of that mean nothing to you? Tell me why you are going to beat us...tell me the key to stopping Tennessee's offense or how to expose their defense. Something.....anything.

roll tide

Why did you edit this? I wanted to read more about how our college was ranked high in kids not studying much. Was that the official name of the poll? Rank of schools where kids don't study much? --vol_freak

:peace2: :peace2:

He comes on here insulting the state of Tennessee's intelligence level, and he could be right - us Tennessee residents who just read his statements just might be that much dumber at this point.

Someone also said Legion Field was a toilet bowl, but THE BEAR-Denny isn't much of an improvement. I guess it's a lose, lose situation for Bammer fans, eh? Sit in a toilet bowl in the racism capital of the world, or sit in a toilet bowl in Tuscaloosa.

Phil owns the state of Alabama and that disgrace they call a football program.

Originally posted by bamaguy08@Oct 21, 2004 8:58 PM
roll tide

Are you a teacher or something?? If you want to talk about the educational merits of your school I am sure there are better places on the net to do that besides a Vol Board. I really don't care what the Princeton Review says about anything. The fact that you are reading that over Sports Illustrated is comical to me.

You have come on here and posted about everything but your football team. :flush:

This person is not an Alabama fan. This happens before all our games. Please excuse the idiot from another school trying to start something. Hope we have a good and injury free game Saturday.

Originally posted by Tidefan4Sure@Oct 21, 2004 9:41 PM
This person is not an Alabama fan. This happens before all our games. Please excuse the idiot from another school trying to start something. Hope we have a good and injury free game Saturday.

Looking forward to Saturday. Got any thoughts on the game/team?

Typical...come here and run your mouth, and when you are shown how dumb your posts really are, you go and edit them so, at least you hope, that no one sees how ridiculously stupid you sound.

Around the bowl and down the hole, roll tide, roll!

Of course we are hurting not having an experienced qb. Our running game is good but I don't think we can beat you guys without passing a lot more than we have been. That is scary,too. Third string qb and losing Ray Hudson is sure not going to work in our favor. I think had we not suffered those two losses, it would be a different game and we would be coming into this game undefeated. After all the crap we've been through, it is going to take a while to rebuild. This team and coaching staff has to pay for what other coaches and alumni have done in the past and that's what makes me sick. (Sorry. Didn't meanto go off on that). I think the Vols will go to Atlanta and smear Auburn. As for our game Saturday, I naturally hope we win, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm just a huge football fan and love the Tide. Do you usually get many women coming on here to chat or am I just an unusual fan? Thanks for letting me share thoughts with you fine people.

Originally posted by Tidefan4Sure@Oct 21, 2004 10:00 PM
Of course we are hurting not having an experienced qb. Our running game is good but I don't think we can beat you guys without passing a lot more than we have been. That is scary,too. Third string qb and losing Ray Hudson is sure not going to work in our favor. I think had we not suffered those two losses, it would be a different game and we would be coming into this game undefeated. After all the crap we've been through, it is going to take a while to rebuild. This team and coaching staff has to pay for what other coaches and alumni have done in the past and that's what makes me sick. (Sorry. Didn't meanto go off on that). I think the Vols will go to Atlanta and smear Auburn. As for our game Saturday, I naturally hope we win, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm just a huge football fan and love the Tide. Do you usually get many women coming on here to chat or am I just an unusual fan? Thanks for letting me share thoughts with you fine people.

We do have several regular women members here: LadyinOrange and la.lovesorange are two that have been with us since the beginning, so welcome aboard.

It is tough dealing with injuries and we are in the same boat. One of our better defensive lineman is banged up (we already lost one of our best LB's earlier). We just lost Brandon Johnson in the secondary and our offensive line is pretty banged up as well. The biggest keys to the game imo will be if Bama can continue to run the ball like they have been and if our offense can keep from giving the Tide any points.

Originally posted by orangetd88@Oct 21, 2004 8:05 PM
Yeah, we have a few ladies here.

Yea, this lady has been busy lately. I see I have been missing some real good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week is for pride!!!! My sister in law and a cousin both graduated from Bammer. We have to win or I will never hear the end of it!!!!!

GO VOLS........................BUCK FAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

VN Store

Back