HIJACK...Freak's admittedly off topic night before THE GAME thread...

IndianaVol

Old Timer, Quality Poster
Hijacking this from the football forum...sorry @Freak ...OK not sorry !!!

For those that never visit the football forum during the season, here's how it works - any plans for tonight (like what are you doing to stay occupied and not think about the game), plans for tommorrow (watching with special people or at a special place), what's on the menu, or lucky enough to travel to the game ???

Me - I've got date night with the Missus. Her pick, so likely our new favorite pizza place. Having a get together with friends tommorrow - first one in the new house - and serving up ham and cheese sliders, Buffalo chicken slided and some salads.

Let's hear it VolNation !!!

Daughter and I at a music in the lawn night here in the neighborhood. But can’t stop thinking about tomorrow. Hoping the band is good and can give my brain a rest.

Relaxing day tomorrow until game time. Then BP will jump into hypertensive urgency level for 9 innings.

I am currently working on rehabbing several Gi Joes and Star Wars items that eventually will be sold to collectors. Most of it is my childhood stuff but ive begun to accumulate other stuff as well. Finishing up Luke’s snow speeder after dinner and the will start unboxing a very used GI Joe Defiant that i picked up for cheap.

We’re on our plane from Charlotte headed to Omaha! It’s a sea of big orange - Vol fans everywhere. What’s really hilarious is there are two A&M guys seated across the aisle from us in Row 1. As folks in orange kept boarding and exchanging, “Go Vols!,” one of the Aggies muttered under his breath, “Should have connected in Dallas.” 😂😂😂

Hijacking this from the football forum...sorry @Freak ...OK not sorry !!!

For those that never visit the football forum during the season, here's how it works - any plans for tonight (like what are you doing to stay occupied and not think about the game), plans for tommorrow (watching with special people or at a special place), what's on the menu, or lucky enough to travel to the game ???

Me - I've got date night with the Missus. Her pick, so likely our new favorite pizza place. Having a get together with friends tommorrow - first one in the new house - and serving up ham and cheese sliders, Buffalo chicken slided and some salads.

Let's hear it VolNation !!!
My better half and I spent the evening listening to a great cover band at the Hog's Breath Saloon in Key West. Gonna start the game in the bar at the Hyatt Centric Resort and finish it at a brewery just off Duvall Street.

Last edited:
Same about Key West, love that place. Oldest son was born there a hot minute ago and I used to bar back down at Bull & Whistle and a little at Rick’s back in the 80’s.

VN Store

Back