Horne Gone

That situation sounds very familiar to me.

like I said a year ago, you can piss people off and get away with it if you win. If you piss people off while you're losing, you're going to be updating your resume.

For what it's worth, I'd have yelled at the kid, too for not paying enough attention to run on a dropped 3rd strike.

Raleigh may very well be a jerk and may turn out to be a poor hire, but at the college level you shouldn't be making that kind of mistake.

For what it's worth, I'd have yelled at the kid, too for not paying enough attention to run on a dropped 3rd strike.

Raleigh may very well be a jerk and may turn out to be a poor hire, but at the college level you shouldn't be making that kind of mistake.

You don't embarass a kid by making him go back to the bus/ hotel. You quietly bench his ass and when you get behind closed doors you chew his ass out up one side and down the other.

From that story (I know that isn't the whole story on everything) Raleigh seems to think he's coaching Babe Ruth or Little League.

Also, to drop a quote like "I was going to help him get drafted." What the hell is that?

i work with people in the baseball business all the time, why would that get an lol?

Not that you know people close to the department or in the baseball business. I believe that. Just the use of the phrase 'insiders' made me lol.

You don't embarass a kid by making him go back to the bus/ hotel. You quietly bench his ass and when you get behind closed doors you chew his ass out up one side and down the other.

From that story (I know that isn't the whole story on everything) Raleigh seems to think he's coaching Babe Ruth or Little League.

Also, to drop a quote like "I was going to help him get drafted." What the hell is that?

Oh, of course not. It's a mistake you chew his butt for and then tell him to get ready for the next play.

What a terrible move this was.

Anybody heard if Raleigh is out yet? We can only hope.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back