Hot, humid and lack of depth...

TechnoVol

Not to mention a defense that some say is the best we'll face all year. Seems the odds are stacked against us.

I don't know about all that because I have a good feeling about today's game. I think we will see progress today and realize that CBJ is right, it's a process and it's going to take time.

I have complete faith in CBJ and staff to turn this program around and have confidence we will be competing for SEC championships in 2 years. :clapping:

CBJ - "When you lose everything is exposed and it is all about getting better. I said it, and I think you all see it and are all in agreement with me. It is going to be a process. We can't get ahead of ourselves or too emotionally up, or too emotionally down. We just have to keep focusing on being a better football team minute-by-minute, day-by-day. That is all we can do. Our players, everyone was in the building yesterday, they are very prideful, they are eager and they are ready to get back to work today. That is what I needed to see and I liked what I saw. It is what it is. And that is the only way we are going to continue to get better. Stay the course."

It's actually not going to be relatively hot or humid here in Gainesville today. High of 88 with about 50% humidity. Still doens't help with the lack of depth though

mccullers knows he needs to be a playmaker as i told him this is one of 4 games left he has to increase his draft stock and help return the vols to prominence.

I bet ill be "hot" (along with most vol fans) by the 2nd quarter.

As in, pi**ed off.

Would love to see a win but its gonna take something special to score on thier D

Reactions: 1 person
If our offense can stay on the field and give our D some breaks maybe depth want be a big such a big issue. If we can't run the ball and burn some clock I think its going to be a long day. GO VOLS

This team is actually less talented than the last Dooley team. He had a experienced QB and WR's on that team. Last years team under acheived should have won seven games. Stupid coaching in the Missouri game and one or two plays in the SC game is the reason Dooley isn't with us anymore.

VN Store

Back