How badly will Tennessee win?

Pick the scoring range you think Tennessee will win by against Bama...

• Total voters
I really don't know, MV. I'm afraid this game will be much closer than what we want it to be. It seems our guys play 1 of 2 ways in these types of games. They come out, play conservative, and keep it close to the vest, and we usually end up winning or losing a close one. Other times, they come out, and play loose like they have nothing to lose. I have no idea which one will show up today. If Erik and our WR's are struggling, I'm afraid we may be in trouble. If they are not, then I believe we will be o.k.

once again UT plays down to the level of their competition. Our O-line looks weak. They are getting pushed around pretty badly. Ainge has been off, as have the recievers.
Please, someone find our actual O-line, it seems someone kidnapped them and replaced them with crappy standins. We were supposed to be able to push people around. What happened? The Rbs have yet to really be able to find a hole, and are usually stopped for no gain, or a loss.
As a whole, the team needs to wake up, because Alabama is beating themselves with mistakes, and if they find a rythm, we might just be ending this afternoon with a L.

Surely y'all didn't expect Alabama to come in and just lay down for us. I don't care if we only won by 4 points. I'm glad THIS game is over and ended favorably for us.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Oct 23, 2004 7:03 PM
Surely y'all didn't expect Alabama to come in and just lay down for us. I don't care if we only won by 4 points. I'm glad THIS game is over and ended favorably for us.

After what happened to Florida today I'll take a win no matter how close.

VN Store

Back