How hard a ticket for this weekend? How to procure?

ptcarter

Boomshanka! (Google that)
At this moment, Tenn up 4-zip. If we prevail, some of us who have never been to Omaha may want to do a road trip. For those there, or who have been there, If someone were to decide to make the trek, what's the best way to get a ticket and get in the gate?

Asking for a friend...

At this moment, Tenn up 4-zip. If we prevail, some of us who have never been to Omaha may want to do a road trip. For those there, or who have been there, If someone were to decide to make the trek, what's the best way to get a ticket and get in the gate?

Asking for a friend...
Tix will be avl. I’d jump on them now since FL State fans will begin dumping theirs tonight.

My issue is the price of flights. My son and I have tix for Oklahoma 🏈 game so that will cost some coin.

I’m almost 53 and a 12 hr drive is too long for me. So we would have to fly out Fri and return Tuesday, not knowing if there will be a game three.

Will cost you your first born, but man it's worth it. If FL can knock off TX AM twice you'll see prices drop. If Aggies win it's going to be a $200+ entry (my guess).

Reactions: ATC_VOL

Asking for a friend...
Get em asap. They were 80/ticket a couple days ago. Just bought mine at $150.

I just went through Ticketmaster.

Honestly though, the flights and hotel is where my money was spent. 😂😂

Just got ours, they were $150 yesterday and we spent $300 per today. Couldn't wait for the price to change again and lock us out. GO VOLS

Got mine for Sunday at $150. Can’t make Saturday, that one looks to be more expensive as well.

Lucky for me, my husband is a huge Eurythmics fan. When they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a couple of years ago, hubby flew to LA for the induction concert and ceremony. It cost a small fortune, but it was a dream come true for him - so I didn't say a word about the cost. Well, today was my turn, and he didn't say a word about ticket prices. This, my friends, is why we'll be celebrating 30 years of marriage in April.

Got mine for Sunday on Ticketmaster for $160 per. Checked just now and they're over $400. However, stubhub still has some around $180.....
Driving down Saturday and staying in council bluffs.
Is there a Saturday watch party somewhere?

VN Store

Back