How many can we sign?

TechnoVol

If this has already been broken down, I apologize.

Anyway, I keep hearing we can sign 31 but the max you can sign each year is 25. I know Dews was talked about as a grey shirt, but what about the other 5? How do we reconcile adding those?

I'm no expert, but I believe you can back-count any Early Enrollees.

The number is 30 we can have as many EE's as possible but I'm pretty sure there needs to be at least 5 to backcount to the previous year.

i can't help much - but do know that Tam signed 31 last year and Georgia signed 33 so it seems pretty common with back counting and early enrollees, etc.

Yes 31 no please delete thread before people start waking up :)

It's too late. This old man had a good nights sleep, woke up to a fresh cup of coffee, feeling good, signed in to VN and clicked on this thread for some reason, now I have a splitting headache. It is now Goody's Powder time..

Sorry guys, I used the search function first with keywords "how many sign" and didn't see anything. Appreciate the replies nevertheless!

It's too late. This old man had a good nights sleep, woke up to a fresh cup of coffee, feeling good, signed in to VN and clicked on this thread for some reason, now I have a splitting headache. It is now Goody's Powder time..

Goody's gramps? You need to get with the times. BC Powders for the win. :)

Sorry guys, I used the search function first with keywords "how many sign" and didn't see anything. Appreciate the replies nevertheless!

No worries. At least it was a legitimate question.

No prob. It's been discussed in the recruiting forum quite a bit. Basically if we don't use all of our avaliable spots in a given year, which we haven't for several years, then we can back count EEs to those spots.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back