How many Vols were in attendance?

Those who went to game, how many do y'all think were there? Looked like quite a few on TV.
I wasn’t there and there’s no official account, but talking to 5 or 6 who were there and on campus before the game, it appears there were around 5,000 Vol fans. Obviously, the stands were littered with Vol fans beyond just the visitor’s section.

I wasn’t there and there’s no official account, but talking to 5 or 6 who were there and on campus before the game, it appears there were around 5,000 Vol fans. Obviously, the stands were littered with Vol fans beyond just the visitor’s section.
I was there, and there were well over 5,000 Vols. Actually still in Oklahoma City now.

Was there and was thinking maybe 6-8k could hear some rocky top in 4th quarter.

Attachments

• IMG_7015.jpeg
    IMG_7015.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7014.jpeg
    IMG_7014.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7013.jpeg
    IMG_7013.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 8
15k+, we took up the whole east upper deck and a few sections lower, not to mention as you looked around the stadium there were a few 100 in every section.

But… one thing that annoys me is why any Tennessee fan wears any other color than orange 🍊 to away games. It’s so impressive to see orange in the stands and shows more support.

Reactions: JarFly
Enough to where the OU band felt it necessary to play over any Rocky Top singing. As the second half went on, TN were louder and louder, but each time the OU band (or piped in music) would play to drown us out.

VN Store

Back