How many will be at Kent St game?

There will be a few people dissuaded by the atrocity that is GameDay traffic this year due to campus construction. Game 1 was an absolute nightmare.

Take it from me, those who weren't at the Chatt game: arrive early and plan to tailgate afterwards or hit the strip for a while until it thins out.

What are we thinking attendance will be? Will it be full?
I have some friends taking their daughter to the game and to tour campus and I'm hope they get a great gameday experience.
At kickoff, 100,211 - with 10 mins left in the 3rd quarter 5,433 including the Pride of the Southland Marching Band and the dance team. This will get ugly early and we’ll have to listen to these same announcers go on about family pictures like we did in last year’s Vandy game. Enjoy the first half! GBO!

Coming from Farragut area noticed no change before or after game. Normally police help move things along until Interstate and then things are slow until out of Knoxville.

At kickoff, 100,211 - with 10 mins left in the 3rd quarter 5,433 including the Pride of the Southland Marching Band and the dance team. This will get ugly early and we’ll have to listen to these same announcers go on about family pictures like we did in last year’s Vandy game. Enjoy the first half! GBO!

I really hope folks stay majority of the game. I do understand leaving with 3-5 min left in the game if it’s well out of hand. It wasn’t long ago we were complaining about only having 80-90k in attendance for games.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
For the students it is friends and family weekend so it will be almost full except grey haired banker seats in billionaire section…the parents with no money left after making tuition payment will be occupying top section of Neyland.

By end of Q2 students will be gone to bars on the strip…..

Reactions: Volfan1000
I'm not a fan of these $$ games for the smaller schools just to come in here to get beat down. I never have been, but now more than ever. I say if these boys want payment, all the big boy schools need to do away with these wasted garbage weeks and only play a full schedule.

I’m coming from about three hours away I got tic as a gift for pastor appreciation month(yes I know it’s next month But I couldn’t afford tickets for next month)been excited tried the UConn game l year but stuff came up and he wasn’t able to go so I hope it’s a good time and we see a lot of players

VN Store

Back