How serious is Percy Harvin's injury?

He's been a walking injury since his Sr year in HS. I don't think it is serious enough to keep him out of games, but he won't be 100% by the UT game. This hurts UF because, along with Harvin being hurt, CI is out, Demps, Rainey, and Murphy have all been hampered. They are still very dangerous but they certainly won't be at full strength when they play us. Also, Jim Barrie and Branden Beal are out for the season with ACL tears (5 total for UF this preseason). Neither were starters but both were going to provide valuable depth.

Nah, we'd just like for you guys to be as healthy as possible so you have no excuses when we get revenge for last year

just booked my plane ticket and will get to experience Neyland for the first time...pumped

Victory, we will have to get together up in K-town. :good!:I am taking my boys for their first UT/UF game. They have been to Knoxville before however.

Victory, we will have to get together up in K-town. :good!:I am taking my boys for their first UT/UF game. They have been to Knoxville before however.
Sounds good. I'll probly be at Calhouns Friday night. I am staying with a really good friend from Knoxville area who is a huge TN fan to boot. It will be a fun trip and looking forward to seeing Neyland.

hey it happens sometimes. kinda like the eric berry,eb,eb thread.... you start something and the direct opposite happens haha.

that article makes me think that it is alot more serious than UF is letting on. it would be worth hiding since ingram is already out from a preparation standpoint. i bet one thing, Tebow will have a lighter load this year, but he's gonna run the rock 15-20 times against us regardless.

VN Store

Back