How Thin Are We At Tb?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I was thinking today that we could have some seious issues if Riggs gets in trouble or gets hurt. He is really the only proven back that we have. Who else would be the guy: Foster, Williams, Yancey, or maybe Coker or Hardesty? I think Corey Anderson should get more carries this year. Thoughts?

From the sound of it, Foster wouldn't be that big of a drop off.

Yancey is a guy that i think could be a reall good back if given the chance. Alot of people say that he isn't a 1st down guy sinc ehe is so small though. Who knows. People said that about travis stephens too and look how he turned out. Can't be grim though....gotta look on the bright side of things. Especially after all that's happened. :rocks:

Foster would be my guess as well but I wonder how well he is picking up on the offense/blocking assignments. That's usually the hardest part for these young guys.

We're certainly thin from the standpoint of not have "proven" depth. But I believe we have some talented guys behind Riggs that would step up if something was to happen to Gerald.

Foster would be definately 2nd...then williams and Yancey. Both would do a good job

I don't know, but I agree with you about Anderson. Everytime he touched the ball last year, he had a big play.

Anderson is a beast at 270 pounds who would want to tackle that!!!!

I'm thinking that we shouldn't worry about riggs getting hurt.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Apr 14, 2005 9:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Apr 14, 2005 9:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-toddbond007@Apr 14, 2005 9:46 PM
id hit &#39;im&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sometimes I wish that you would...... B) [/quote]
well I got a shovel handy......... :dunno:

I think that while Riggs gives us the best shot for an explosive running game, we have backups that will make sure we still have the option. So, with Riggs, we will be amazing. Without him, we will be alright.

All I know is that Fulmer will have a second guy ready and it&#39;s going to be the one that can learn the blocking assignments the quickest.

VN Store

Back