Humbly Asking For Help

gainesvol82

Reminding Shane Beamer that his fans also like coc
Hey everyone,
I truly hate posting any kind of request for help for me but don't know what else to do in the short term. It's embarassing. Things were just about to work out fine for the next few months until a wreckless driver ruined my Saturday, shattered my arm and possibly caused worse damage to my back (will find that out in coming weeks).

I sincerely appreciate anything that anyone can do and understand if you can't or don't feel called to. Prayers are equally as appreciated. Thank you all.

gofund.me

Hamrick family pay bills after emergency, organized by Raleigh Hamrick

Hello, my name is Raleigh Hamrick with a wife and 2 children and I am in ser… Raleigh Hamrick needs your support for Hamrick family pay bills after emergency
gofund.me

Attachments

• 20240113_142227.jpg
    20240113_142227.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 15
  • 17053105118657351505541909112056.jpg
    17053105118657351505541909112056.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I truly hate posting any kind of request for help for me but don't know what else to do in the short term. It's embarassing. Things were just about to work out fine for the next few months until a wreckless driver ruined my Saturday, shattered my arm and possibly caused worse damage to my back (will find that out in coming weeks).

I sincerely appreciate anything that anyone can do and understand if you can't or don't feel called to. Prayers are equally as appreciated. Thank you all.

gofund.me

Hamrick family pay bills after emergency, organized by Raleigh Hamrick

Hello, my name is Raleigh Hamrick with a wife and 2 children and I am in ser… Raleigh Hamrick needs your support for Hamrick family pay bills after emergency
gofund.me
Insurance. If the other driver was at fault, as it seems, their insurance should pay. If they don’t have insurance or don’t have enough then your insurance should step in with uninsured motorists (UM) coverage, which also includes underinsured motorists in TN. If you buy Property Damage under UM (absolutely everyone should as it’s crazy cheap) that will help with the damage to your car. The Bodily Injury portion of UM will pay for your injuries. Talk to your agent and/or insurance company. They will help you navigate.

Insurance. If the other driver was at fault, as it seems, their insurance should pay. If they don’t have insurance or don’t have enough then your insurance should step in with uninsured motorists (UM) coverage, which also includes underinsured motorists in TN. If you buy Property Damage under UM (absolutely everyone should as it’s crazy cheap) that will help with the damage to your car. The Bodily Injury portion of UM will pay for your injuries. Talk to your agent and/or insurance company. They will help you navigate.

Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, the process is going to take a bit and I have no way to bring in money while I wait for my job to start in late February or early March and I have been using savings to pay bills. Health insurance, AFLAC, etc were not offered by my job.

I went through a lot of the attorney stuff with my prior accident on 12/26/22. Insurance was pretty good about covering my hospital and physical therapy bills other than $5000 they tried not to cover "because it wasn't submitted to them by the doctor within 30 days". Not sure if an issue with the Orthopedics center not billing quickly, the lawyer not doing due diligence or what.

The process dragged on for months but I expected that. And the other driver and I both had UM but Florida is not always clear on whose insurance pays what. Luckily, I worked as an estimator/sales rep for a painting company so not much physical labor and I had an extra vehicle to use. My jerk boss fired me just before this Christmas because of 4 customer complaints in a year of over 300 paint jobs and almost 1.2 million in revenue at 42% overall profit margin. Very high numbers while other franchises were struggling.

One complaint job was slightly underbid by me (my fault) and the crew complained about pay where the customer could hear even though they were told they would be compensated for extr time, two jobs started with errors by paint crews that were corrected but both customers wanted discounts for the hassle and one was just a lunatic customer who acted thrilled with the work until time to pay the bill and then demanded money off. My boss caved despite a clearly written contract by me showing we met all the terms. I was on vacation in early November when 3 of these jobs happened and I wasn't in town to babysit crews and negotiate with customers. My boss and I went back and forth with him admitting that I wasn't at fault on 3 of the 4 but he didn't like the trend of them happening close together. No issues earlier in the year or previous year but he decided to take over the estimating and let me go.....I think we just didn't mesh well personality wise and he didn't want to have to pay my 8-10% cut on the profit plus salary and vehicle reimbursement.

Business is business but I increased overall sales and profit margin to record highs and also brought in more 5 star reviews in my 2 years than the other 5 years of reviews while in business combined so maybe it was personal.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and getting back on your financial feet again. May God bless you and your family.

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. I make it a point to help people I meet who are truly in need and donate to worthy causes. Today has really shown me that you reap what you sow and I am humbled by the love and support that has been shown, much of it from people I don't personally know.

God is good and and so is the shepherd's flock. I know that this is a temporary setback but the experience of seeing His good work in action will stay with me forever and is a powerful testimony for my children's lives.

VN Store

Back