Hunter VS Patterson

Patterson will have more yards total, but Hunter will have more receiving.

And to the post above...I wish this was a Saturday conversation!

Listen to this....one of my friends picked Patterson on his fantasy team in the 5th round.

Hahaha

Hunter knows the routes, well almost knows the routes. Patterson is more a broken play guys, at least for now.

Anyone noticed how Simms has thrown for almost 300 yards for the Jets tonight and Z-RO has 4 catches for 40 yards?

Cool to see but they were not playing against starters or back ups. This was their final audition. I hope they both make it but am worried zack wont.

Reactions: 1 person
Cool to see but they were not playing against starters or back ups. This was their final audition. I hope they both make it but am worried zack wont.

It's true that they aren't playing against many guys that would normally be in the two deep, but they are playing against guys with NFL talent. Simms broke 200 yards passing maybe 5 times while at UT. Z-RO is listed as the 3rd team receiver on the Jets Depth chart. I think he makes the cut.

Anybody know why CP didn't get any touches? His name isn't in the box score for receiving nor returns.

Anybody know why CP didn't get any touches? His name isn't in the box score for receiving nor returns.

Last preseason game is to determine which scrubs stay and which ones go. He is already on the roster. That decision has been made.

There were several healthy scratches for both sides. Like someone else said its mainly reserves fighting to make the 53 man roster in the last preseason game.

Ponder, Peterson, Jennings, Simpson, Patterson. None of the starting skill positions players recorded a single stat. I assume none of them played.

Hunter knows the routes, well almost knows the routes. Patterson is more a broken play guys, at least for now.

That really isn't the word coming out of Vikings camp. They say has really picked up the offense well. Could be coaches trying to build his confidence, I don't know, but they seem very pleased with him. I think he has a significant impact for them this year. Not sure how much playing time Hunter will get, but I hope it's more than it seems so far.

I thought we would be having the CP/Hunter/DaRick discussion for a few years, but looks like it's down to CP/Hunter already.

Man I would give any thing if they both would have hung around one more year. They were awesome under one of the worst coaching staffs in the league it makes u wonder what they could have done with coach Jones and his staff. But it don't hurt to dream every now and again. GO VOLS

VN Store

Back