I-40 Bridge In Memphis

And the city of memphis is doubling the cost of permit for mlgw to dig in the street to fix utilities. Smh. City is so corrupt. And they put it off on mlgw, so people will be mad at mlgw when prices go up

Reactions: AM64
Ok. This hits home.

I'm ready to protest and riot.
Well, you can still buy whole wings and cut them yourself.

True story. I bought about 30# of wings in January from the local meat market and put them in my freezer after I seasoned them and bagged them in zip locks (8-10 wings per bag). I came back to the same market in late February or early March and asked for more of the same. The guys said they were out of wings since the Super Bowl. I had been back in there on two other occasions to see if there was anything coming in and still nothing. Then about 2-3 days ago, I hear about the nationwide chicken wing shortage. Then is started to make sense.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Well, you can still buy whole wings and cut them yourself.

True story. I bought about 30# of wings in January from the local meat market and put them in my freezer after I seasoned them and bagged them in zip locks (8-10 wings per bag). I came back to the same market in late February or early March and asked for more of the same. The guys said they were out of wings since the Super Bowl. I had been back in there on two other occasions to see if there was anything coming in and still nothing. Then about 2-3 days ago, I hear about the nationwide chicken wing shortage. Then is started to make sense.
Flaunting your wealth, huh?

Well I've got 5 sheets of plywood in my garage.

I noticed over the weekend at one of the local stores that they were selling Chick-fil-A sauces in a bottle.
I bought some Thursday at Walmart. I've never eaten at Chick-fil-A (not near one) but IMO the sauce tastes almost like Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.

VN Store

Back