I am looking forward to the conclusion of the election cycle because ....

lawgator1

1) Jeebus, I have never seen so many off-putting commercials, from both sides.

2) For some time I have been receiving text messages from a number of campaigns asking for money and giving me a link. The phone numbers are not identified with the campaign. They are just random as far as I can tell. Who would ever click on one of those and send money off into outer space like that?

3) I am hoping Biden shortly after its all done with says he's not running again.

4) I am hoping Trump shortly after its all done with says he's not running again.

2) For some time I have been receiving text messages from a number of campaigns asking for money and giving me a link. The phone numbers are not identified with the campaign. They are just random as far as I can tell. Who would ever click on one of those and send money off into outer space like that?

3) I am hoping Biden shortly after its all done with says he's not running again.

4) I am hoping Trump shortly after its all done with says he's not running again.

They don't show Lawyer commercials in Orlando?

...Lawgator will stop creating so many new threads..

Ahhh..who am I kidding.
Is this like a fill in the blank?

I am looking forward to the conclusion of the election cycle because ....

These last 2 years under libtard leadership has been absolutely atrocious! The adults never entered the room. Rather what we got was a bunch of evil virtue signaling left wingnuts. Cmon red wave!

I seldom ever see a political ad on TV because the insurance companies have bought all the air time for Medicare Advantage commercials. Between JJ Walker, Joe Namath, William Defoe, Capt Kirk and a litany of other washed up celebs, it's becoming unbearable.

We told Donald that you would happily contribute to the MAGA 2024 campaign.

I seldom ever see a political ad on TV because the insurance companies have bought all the air time for Medicare Advantage commercials. Between JJ Walker, Joe Namath, William Defoe, Capt Kirk and a litany of other washed up celebs, it's becoming unbearable.

I notice that to..Real capitalist product goods ads are just a fraction of what they once were.
Take away vehicles and I bet they are not 20%.

Reactions: VolStrom
Well, drug commercials fill in the blanks for me between insurance ads. Follow the money and all roads lead to healthcare.

It is amazing..take the pill. I bet if everyone just started exercising and eating properly, 90% of these illnesses would disappear. Not that I am a saint

It's all day every day. Non stop political ads. My daughter walks around the house quoting them as soon as they come on. Doesn't matter the side they are on.

It's all day every day. Non stop political ads. My daughter walks around the house quoting them as soon as they come on. Doesn't matter the side they are on.

Where do you live if you dont mind me asking. I think you are just down the road.

Tennessee doesn't have any real contested races for any office, so they aren't wasting money on commercials. Bill Lee is running for Governor, and I couldn't tell you who is opposing him. I actually think the democrats have given up hope to swing Tennessee to a purple or blue state.

Rent free...
Still couldn't keep Trump out of your post. How many opening posts in these threads that you make have Trump's name in them since 2016? I would bet you have at least a 30+ consecutive streak somewhere in that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Hey don't leave out Tom Selleck and reverse mortgage.... remember, it's not his first rodeo.

They don't show Lawyer commercials in Orlando?

Whats worse? a politician commercial or those class action lawsuits about something that happened 20 years ago where the plaintiffs get a coupon and the lawyer get most of the money.

At least you weren't registered in Georgia at one point. I'm getting Abrams, Warnock, Walker, Kemp, Rubio, Demmings, DeSantis, Crist daily.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back