I apologize....

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
I apologize if I have offended or made anyone mad in here,by all means I was not trying to.Lady,if I did something or say something to tick you off I apologize.Anyways, thanks guys for letting me join your board.Take care all. :D

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Jul 26, 2004 9:03 PM
I apologize if I have offended or made anyone mad in here,by all means I was not trying to.Lady,if I did something or say something to tick you off I apologize.Anyways, thanks guys for letting me join your board.Take care all. :D

I'm not ticked off, 6. I love ya, dude. :)

Bless ya ORANGE lovin hearts,Just did not know if I was offending anybody,being new and all.I did not want to step outta line with you regulars.So thanks guys.Maybe I'll piss ya off sometime later then(jk). :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Jul 27, 2004 9:12 AM
Bless ya ORANGE lovin hearts,Just did not know if I was offending anybody,being new and all.I did not want to step outta line with you regulars.So thanks guys.Maybe I'll piss ya off sometime later then(jk). :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

Originally posted by la.lovesorange+Jul 27, 2004 8:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (la.lovesorange @ Jul 27, 2004 8:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GIVEHIM&#045;6@Jul 27, 2004 9:12 AM
Bless ya ORANGE lovin hearts,Just did not know if I was offending anybody,being new and all.I did not want to step outta line with you regulars.So thanks guys.Maybe I&#39;ll piss ya off sometime later then(jk). :eek:lol:  :eek:lol:  :eek:lol:  :eek:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;) [/quote]
Bring it.

;)

VN Store

Back