I can't state it enough

First, I believe Butch will get things righted. I understand not wanting to kill a player's confidence, but when it is obvious a player is not leading why not change? How much does it do for Peterman's confidence to put him in when he can make a difference in a game rather than mopping up. An overmatched team played hard and it just shows us how far we have to go.

Worley!!! Peterman!!!

If you may recall, I said in early July that Worley will not be able to keep his job and that Peterman will be the starter when we play South Alabama.

It makes no sense to start Peterman during a really hard game. Let him start on a game that is manageable. Let him slowly get his feet wet during the South Alabama game.

At season's end, Worley will then announce that he will transfer to another team, seeking more playing time.

Sterling Henton, Matt Simms, etc. lost their starting jobs so it isn't unheard of.

If you may recall, I said in early July that Worley will not be able to keep his job and that Peterman will be the starter when we play South Alabama.

It makes no sense to start Peterman during a really hard game. Let him start on a game that is manageable. Let him slowly get his feet wet during the South Alabama game.

At season's end, Worley will then announce that he will transfer to another team, seeking more playing time.

Sterling Henton, Matt Simms, etc. lost their starting jobs so it isn't unheard of.

Not trying to be a prick or pick a fight, but if the idea in the summer was to allow Peterman to get reps against an over matched opponent and take over from there, why not start from the beginning of the year? Not really following your logic, or I'm missing something.

VN Store

Back