I hate Florida.

VolStudent5

I hate everything about them. The colors are disgusting, their mascot is trash that's why it's constantly being hunted. Their fans suck. Equivalent to the Oakland Raiders fanbase, except florida fans aren't threatening at all, they just think they are.

184778840-02152458.jpg

Their team is generally filled with straight thugs. Half of them are always suspended for the beginning of the year, but they always make it just in time for the UT game.

Florida-Gators-linebacker-Antonio-Morrison-300.jpg

Muschamp is a joke, everybody knows he won't last in the SEC. He acts like a baby, always throwing temper tantrums and having fits. With all the talent they bring in you think he would be able to do something. The longer he's there, the better for us.

9b684_ORIG-muschamp_stare.jpg

Also, the swamp.. is just a terrible place. Gainesville is awful. their fans threw balloons of piss on my 80 year old grandparents. yeah stay classy "gatas".

oh.. and just for old times sake. when we beat the piss out of them tomorrow, i will happily bump this thread, because I know we aren't going out like that.. :gun:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Yea, stay classy volstudent5. What's making you better than them right now. Your probably sleeping in orange tonight, but that's not what a VFL acts like.

Last edited:
If I had to choose how much I hate Florida on a scale from 1-10 I would choose a 12 because that's how much I hate them.😡

Reactions: 4 people
I hate everything about them. The colors are disgusting, their mascot is trash that's why it's constantly being hunted. Their fans suck. Equivalent to the Oakland Raiders fanbase, except florida fans aren't threatening at all, they just think they are.

184778840-02152458.jpg

Their team is generally filled with straight thugs. Half of them are always suspended for the beginning of the year, but they always make it just in time for the UT game.

Muschamp is a joke, everybody knows he won't last in the SEC. He acts like a baby, always throwing temper tantrums and having fits. With all the talent they bring in you think he would be able to do something. The longer he's there, the better for us.

Also, the swamp.. is just a terrible place. Gainesville is awful. their fans threw balloons of piss on my 80 year old grandparents. yeah stay classy "gatas".

oh.. and just for old times sake. when we beat the piss out of them tomorrow, i will happily bump this thread, because I know we aren't going out like that.. :gun:

I would suggest this guy is drunk, but his spelling and english are better than mine.

Two not counting this year, simple talent difference. Having said that he could be the fall of Florida.

Yeah I was thinking this was his 3rd. I remember now cuz of how embarrassed I was of losing to him in his 2nd game when Dools had everything in place for a year. I told myself if UT can't beat them then, they never would.

I like the Muschump with all his silliness and I like the FL Fans. But unfortunately for them, this is the year we free the Redheaded Stepchild.

MUSCHUMP.jpg

FLFANS.jpg

Yeah I was thinking this was his 3rd. I remember now cuz of how embarrassed I was of losing to him in his 2nd game when Dools had everything in place for a year. I told myself if UT can't beat them then, they never would.
:loco:

Way to keep it real OP..

Guess what.. its still just a game. All of my family lives in Florida.

I agree with the other poster.. stay classy... Universally applying actions by some to an entire group of people is never a good thing..

Hate them all you want.. they have owned us for 8 years...

They have bragging rights...plain and simple.

Represent UT with class.. (no, thats not talking about going to class)... be better than ignorant rabid fans (including some of ours) We are The University of Tennessee, kind of makes me smh when our fans act like Bama or Florida fans.

Thanks!

Jim

Treating Florida classy is over rated in my opinion. They are what they are.... Even their two best coaches since they became relevant left them not because they couldn't win, but just because even their coaches finally decided **** Florida! Heck Urban even feigned sickness to get out of that social workers recruitment hole.

Muschamp may not be their Dooley....and then again he might be, the guy is definitely not up to par with prior coaches. At least Dooley made a great interior designer. Our facilities look fabulous.

Reactions: 3 people

184778840-02152458.jpg

muschamp reminds me of a chubby christian bale in american psycho.

Reactions: 2 people
I wish muschump would just go back to Texas so I don't have to see his annoying face every year. I really really hope we beat their a$$ tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 person
I wish muschump would just go back to Texas so I don't have to see his annoying face every year. I really really hope we beat their a$$ tomorrow.

When Kiffin left, I actually liked muschamp as a possible hc prospect. Who knew it would work out like this?

VN Store

Back