I HATE VANDY

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
Although I will admit, a loss here will not pain me half as much as a loss @ UConn would have.

:rolleyes:

Our mens team stinks. I am still watching though.

Why didn't you join us for the women's game, Freaky? That game was a classic!!

LIO, I only got to see the end.

This Tennessee team may be one of the most poorly coached teams I have ever seen in my life (and I watched all the games during the Wade Houston era).

I honestly can't tell if its the coaching or the players are just plain ol' stupid. Our on court basketball IQ is at the level of your average bammer fan. :bad:

Man, those Vandy fellows sure could shoot the 3's today. Our team looked average as usual. I was impressed with all the cuts and passes that Vandy made too. You could tell that they are well coached. My favorite part of the game was the fight that didn't happen. 8 and 6.....we will have to live with it I guess. Georgia must be really bad!

I vote for Buzz to be fired now. Why wait til the end of the season. Seriously, this is unacceptable.

I know, I wouldn't mind him going either. I am still trying to figure out how we got Lofton. Better yet, I am still trying to figure out why Lofton doesn't get the ball more. I guess that he is heavily guarded since he is our only big threat.

Buzz isn't sure how to get the ball to him. He just tells the guys to go out there and play.

I really think Lofton was just overlooked by some other programs. If he has any sense he will transfer.

When the Lady Vols go to HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT and BEAT the PUKEONN HUSKIES, who CARES what else happens??

:D

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 8, 2005 8:29 PM
When the Lady Vols go to HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT and BEAT the PUKEONN HUSKIES, who CARES what else happens??

I hate that we are not all fired up about the women's team as you. I guess my deal with the Lady Vols is that I really only watch the post season. Until then it really doesn't matter. With the caliber of the Lady Vols only championships matter.

such is the case with college hoops. Aside from a few games here and there, nobody cares until March.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Jan 8, 2005 8:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Jan 8, 2005 8:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Jan 8, 2005 8:29 PM
When the Lady Vols go to HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT and BEAT the PUKEONN HUSKIES,  who CARES what else happens??

I hate that we are not all fired up about the women&#39;s team as you. I guess my deal with the Lady Vols is that I really only watch the post season. Until then it really doesn&#39;t matter. With the caliber of the Lady Vols only championships matter. [/quote]
There ARE no championships without wins like the one I saw today.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 8, 2005 10:22 PM
such is the case with college hoops. Aside from a few games here and there, nobody cares until March.

I guess since I have followed the mens team for so long I don&#39;t think about it that way since we are not around in March. B)

Freak, I understand your frustration with the men&#39;s team. I was so mad after the Nebraska debacle I could have spit nails&#33;&#33;

VN Store

Back