I Have Figured out one of the two silent commits

Very nice if true. I would like to have a similarly touted DT instead of an OLB - but more talent at LB can only be a good thing. What's your source?

If true - this may actually mean that we do indeed have someone playing in the All-Star game this year (but none in the Army All-American) contrary to how it looks like right now. Is your theory that he is silent because he will be waiting to announce until the game? He would be a big pick up.

I heard both names on the radio, i hope we get them because it would certainly make this class better.

I think Harris we have a good shot at. He could be a silent. He's visiting UT the last weekend before signing day.

I thought Waggner was a lock to sign with UT before the Coaching Staff got destroyed.

I had no idea we were still in on TJ Byrant. News to me...

I seriously doubt this is one of the silents. My guess is that the silent commitments have some relationship to Preston Bailey as that is where the rumour is from. They probably visitied on the same weeked as Bailey and I don't believe Harris has visited yet.

Any news or updates after today's All-Star game?:unsure: Sorry I missed it.

Man, I must be in a fog or something but I dont know who Walton is either...Dont crucify me :)

Someone on the other board said that his brother or close relative works under the Memphis AD and that isn't true at all.

I've heard that rumor but I don't know why, of all places, he would go to Memphis.

well thats what the memphis paper is reporting and that a press conference is scheduled for 10 am on monday

VN Store

Back