I heard we lost a recruit

no what i think what happen is on scout.com they moved tod coxx from verbal to soft verbal so they dont count him as a comment for tennessee. same for eugene hayes

there is nothing that says either have changed there mind so it might have been a bad source or no one has posted it on any of the sites.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 22, 2005 7:01 PM
no what i think what happen is on scout.com they moved tod coxx from verbal to soft verbal so they dont count him as a comment for tennessee. same for eugene hayes

ok
i hope we keep hayes.

I just read that we were in the final running for Slick Shelly. He made a pretty good impression in the HS allstar game.

If I were Todd Cox I would certainly weigh Eugene Hayes' decision before I signed on the dotted line. He would be a loss, but from the looks of this class we will be loaded with talent at outside backer.

i have a feeling shelly is coming here. but i dont know enough about him to know if he is leaning either way.

He seems to be cut out of the same mold as Turner. Often TN, and KY hs recruits have a hard time adjusting to the speed of college ball. I wonder if it is just as well that we grab Shelly.

Well if Cox wants to visit Ole Siss, not a problem here. Maybe that'll open a spot for Dakota Walker, who wants to be a Vol, actually has the darn grades to get in shcool and is a much better player than Cox. I don't give a darn if Cox is from Tennessee, he is from that city on the west side of the state that produced Logan Young, Albert Means, etc.

VN Store

Back