I know what GaVol is watching...

My thumb is getting arthritis from switching back and forth.

Vick only has 56 yards rushing in the 1st quarter.

Vick's speed and explosiveness is unreal. He can go from zero to cheetah faster than anyone I've seen.

:dlol: :dlol:
:dlol:

schaffer wow. he will never play again in tennessee uniform. have you heard him. i hope he leaves. he obviously dont want to win a championship

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 15, 2005 9:15 PM
i think so. is that yo in the pic

The pic is my girlfriend Tara (in the middle) and two of her friends. I guess I'm pulling for the Rams since I'm from the Midwest..lol

This thing is turning into a track meet. The Rams have receivers running free everywhere.

Can you imagine either one of these teams against the Colts in the SB? The scoreboard would burn out.

Is the SB in a dome?

GO FALCONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone just see that play!!!!! He was taking it to da house no matter what LOL

That was cool as hell! The coverage just fell apart when he pump faked like he was throwing a lateral.

Originally posted by Indiana Vol Fan+Jan 15, 2005 9:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Indiana Vol Fan @ Jan 15, 2005 9:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vols2345@Jan 15, 2005 9:15 PM
i think so.  is that yo in the pic

The pic is my girlfriend Tara (in the middle) and two of her friends. I guess I&#39;m pulling for the Rams since I&#39;m from the Midwest..lol [/quote]
Good choice B)

The one in the middle is Indy&#39;s girlfriend - the other two are her enterouge.

Originally posted by dalelindsay81@Jan 15, 2005 10:04 PM
ID CRACKEM ALL. :pepper:

:eek:lol: :dlol:

I guess if you are going to post pictures on the internet - you&#39;d better be ready for this.

Man, Rossum is a punt return machine. He already has 1 TD and he&#39;s had 2 more huge ones that almost went.

The Falcon&#39;s D effectively ended the track meet at the start of the 3rd quarter. The last drive looked like old Nebraska, run run run run run, 10 minute drive for a TD.

I wanted the Rams to win only because one of my friends&#39; uncle is their offensive line coach, but it doesnt surprise me at all that the Falcons won the way they did.

VN Store

Back