I must have lost my dictionary

Originally posted by 9296potsguy@Jan 29, 2005 11:40 PM
Could someone tell me the new meaning of "tolerance"? Bama fans showing their pride of how much tolerance they have of their rivals. :bs:

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24634

I just love tolerant folks. You know, the ones who would never refer to their opponents as 'barners' and 'viles.'

That thread is a joke.

I really do enjoy discussing football on other team's boards. Usually though, you run into a crackpot like this who thinks tolerance is when YOU make nice, but they make jokes about your coach's waistline, and when you retaliate they cry 'flamer'.

Tolerance in Allerbammer? You must be joking! Given your moniker, you prolly were not around in the 50s and 60s with all the TV coverage of Allahbahmastan's tolerance for African-Americans. This is the state who's #1 past-time is hate. If you want to be despised in AL, you would be an AA, Catholic, Democrat and a Tennessee alum. That gets you 100 points on the hate sheets.

These folks cannot stand anything that is not a mirror image of themselves. If you "ain't like 'em" you are a threat to their sanctity. Oh, well I feel better now.

Originally posted by 9296potsguy@Jan 29, 2005 11:40 PM
Could someone tell me the new meaning of "tolerance"? Bama fans showing their pride of how much tolerance they have of their rivals. :bs:

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24634

:bs: :crap: LOLOLOLOLOLOL....I rolled out of my chair laughing so hard from reading that...If they're so tolerant I guess that's why they banned me without me even posting over there.....Yeah, they're tolerent and if BS was gold we'd all be millionares :finger: LOL

They wouldn't know tolerance if it reached up and bit them in the @$$.

Bamatrashfan: Theres a conspiracy against us.

VolunteerFan: NO THERE ISNT!

BAMATRASHMODERATOR: OK. Thats about enough Volunteerfan. Either agree with us or leave.

Thats about as tolerant as it gets at Tidetrashfans.com

The ultimate tolerance thread... A post started by a Bamer fan and no (almost some gator fan messed up and posted) replies except from Bamer fans...

Its a feel good about yourself thread.... lol

Perhaps we should all sign up and BamerfaninTN and post... :cool:

Originally posted by volbrian@Jan 30, 2005 1:11 PM
Bamatrashfan: Theres a conspiracy against us.

VolunteerFan: NO THERE ISNT!

BAMATRASHMODERATOR: OK. Thats about enough Volunteerfan. Either agree with us or leave.

Thats about as tolerant as it gets at Tidetrashfans.com

LOL...yeah, they have soooooo much tolerance. What friggin hypocrites they are. Out of any rival board I have ever posted, they have the least amount of tolerance for rival posters. It's not even close. All you have to do is so you are from Tennessee, and they are on you like white on rice with the fat inbred jokes, etc.

Going to that board made me hate bummer worse than I did before, if that is even possible.

Originally posted by orangetd88@Jan 31, 2005 12:34 AM
Going to that board made me hate bummer worse than I did before, if that is even possible.

It isn't. :naughty:

All Bammers take note: please refer to the "SEC Expansion" thread for your place in the SEC.

Heck, Vandy and Kentucky probably have a lot of "tolerance" too!

They aren't worth signing up for.....I'll just slam them right here. did anyone see my 'Bama joke in the thread that never ends? It's not exactly how I first heard it but I drink too much to remember exactly. Actually, I'd like to start up a joke thread....one where you can just "enter offending team here". I might do that soon if no one else does......making fun of people never goes out of style.

:rocks:

VN Store

Back