I wanted an autographed Peyton Jersey

AlcoVOLic

I know nothing about this kind of stuff so I figured id ask yall. I wanted an autographed Peyton Jersey from when he was at UT. I want to then frame it and put it in my office. I found one for 400 (unframed). Is that in the ballpark? Do you guys think this is a decent deal?

Then I was wondering how hard would it be to get the autograph myself. Does he do signings when he's in Knoxville ever?

Cheers V4L

$400 is cheap. Do you know if it comes with a certificate of authenticity? And if so what company is the coa from?

I have a rally nice plaque that I've always wished I could get signed by him. I have no idea how to make it happen. I would love to gift it to my future child when he/she enters freshmen year ar UT

Sorry op don't mean to sabotage thread, but figured this would be a good spot to ask this without starting my own. Anyone know if you can get the tech fit undershirts with the checkerboard sleeves? If so where?

Sorry op don't mean to sabotage thread, but figured this would be a good spot to ask this without starting my own. Anyone know if you can get the tech fit undershirts with the checkerboard sleeves? If so where?

great question. I want one

go to Athlon site, they are authentic. Pay for what you get. Better have access to skybox if you want to see him at a game.

UT Bookstore online has Tshirts similar to them - Deerpark said only players can get the real deal

I collect autographs and have gotten Peyton at a few shows over time. Never in Knoxville, but in Atlanta, Chicago, and New Jersey. I normally buy the jersey unsigned and either attend a show in person or do mail order to get it signed. A good website to see who is signing where is signingshotline.com - they have links to the big promoters like CSA, Mounted Memories, and Tri Star Productions. If you buy one already signed the most trusted names are Mounted Memories or Upper Deck Authenticated, and also you can trust certs from JSA or PSA/DNA.

Good luck.

I got my signed manning jersey from Steiner a while back for $250. As mentioned above, if u buy one already signed, COA company is of utmost importance.

Gee, guess I was really lucky. Have met him three times and he has signed a jersey and two footballs for me. He was at Jerry Duncan Ford doing a signing years ago. They tried to keep it quiet and just invite a few customers to meet him. Ha! What a line that turned up!

UT Bookstore online has Tshirts similar to them - Deerpark said only players can get the real deal

I'm scared to even go to the online bookstore to see their prices...

I feel like I'm better off just ordering a pair of Orange Bonobos pants instead

Sports Treasures in Fountain City has autographed jerseys. They are authentic. They are in that range.

I know nothing about this kind of stuff so I figured id ask yall. I wanted an autographed Peyton Jersey from when he was at UT. I want to then frame it and put it in my office. I found one for 400 (unframed). Is that in the ballpark? Do you guys think this is a decent deal?

Then I was wondering how hard would it be to get the autograph myself. Does he do signings when he's in Knoxville ever?

Cheers V4L

Don't buy it unless it has a LOA and make sure it's a legit LOA too.

Actually $400.00 is ridiculous...You are better off waiting and getting him to sign it for you personally....Peyton signs almost everything for anyone at anytime...He is quite generous and if you have a way to see him in person I wiuld get the jersey you want signed and wait...If you are patient it will happen...He signed outside Dolphins stadium once for almost an hour after a game...There are a LOT of Peyton signatures out there...Check Ebay for really good deals if you don't want to wait....Don't buy from dealers around town if possible because they are in the business of making money and WILL rip you off if they can...I've dealt with those guys for years and know how they work.

Reactions: 1 person
While we are sabotaging ops thread I have a steiner coa autographed superbowl mvp manning football in a display case that I have wanted to possibly trade for a jersey..

24073.jpg
I'm scared to even go to the online bookstore to see their prices...

I feel like I'm better off just ordering a pair of Orange Bonobos pants instead

https://shop.utk.edu/p-24073-volunteer-football-climalite.aspx 34 dollars plus tax and shipping :eek:hmy:

I'd buy a jersey and check which local charity events Peyton is attending and make a donation to it. It's much better than givin cash to these autograph sharks! If you can attend Peyton's cool about signing stuff. I've got a jersey in a frame and two footballs. All mine are personalized but prolly wouldn't sell if they weren't ! Good Luck!

VN Store

Back