I wonder how Tee Martin did tonight.

Edmonton beat Winnipeg 27-8. They don't have the stats up yet, but I can see from the recap that the lone TD for Winnipeg was a Tee Martin 1 yard TD pass.

It's great to hear that former UT players are doing well. Most of time, you never hear about them again. With a few exceptions, of course. :)

~*Crystal*~

Well, from what id read before......Tee getting his shot wasnt going to be any time soon, So if they was scoreless until late, and Tee hit the sweet spot.......If i understood correctly?, Winni' had already decided the QB situation, and all the TEE talk was just that!? Talk....
So if he's plays clean up or blame man......He wont be able to WIN, behind the NO name QB Winni, has decided is the #1 QB for the season...Just my opinion

The starter in Winnipeg's first game, Kevin Glenn, was out due to a high ankle sprain he suffered during the first game.

Tee started the 2nd game, last night, against Edmonton. His stats:
12-of-29 for 107 yards, 1 TD and 1 int. He was sacked 6 times and had 3 rushes for 7 yards.

His TD in the 3rd quarter pulled Winnipeg within 17-8. His interception came late in the game with the Bombers already down 27-8.

Unless the coach decides to go with another qb, Tee is expected to start the next several games.

VN Store

Back