Ideal NHL Finals and worst case scenario

YankeeVol

Raised a Yank, Born a Vol
Figured I'd still this from the NBA thread....what would be your ideal NHL Finals matchup and the worst case scenario

Ideal: Preds vs. Rangers
My 2 states AGAIN. Grew up liking the Rangers until Smashville got a team.

Worst Case:
Phx vs. Wsh
About the only series I wouldn't watch

worst case, Nashville going any further

best case, Philly winning it all

I really wonder how many of you necks will feel differently, this thread is rigged for failure.

I'd also love to see a Nashville - Philly final just so the Preds could stomp a mudhole in that a**

You know, you are right, my best case scenerio would be the necks vs Philly for the cup.

worst case, Nashville going any further

U-mad-brah-U-hatin.jpg

The goaltending isnt the issue right now, Bryz has played very well in this series and in the Pitts series, he was going up against arguably the best offense in hockey. The problem right now is on defense and we are just so thing there right now and are having to start a player who was in the AHL just before the playoffs.

Just the same way Pekka was blamed in games 1 and especially 2 of our series. He wasn't lights out, but it was the team defense that was the issue. I haven't watched the Philly games, so I'll give my unbiased, uninformed opinion on the potential finals series.... NSH in 4.

:)

Since I tend to pull for the six, I'll say rangers and I would like to see kings. I think that would make a great series. Not really a worst case for me, I like watching the games

Just the same way Pekka was blamed in games 1 and especially 2 of our series. He wasn't lights out, but it was the team defense that was the issue. I haven't watched the Philly games, so I'll give my unbiased, uninformed opinion on the potential finals series.... NSH in 4.

:)
Who blamed Pekka? He was human and the issues that the defense has had in the playoffs sans 2 games in round one were exposed because Pekka wasnt playing like the GOAT in net. This team goes where Pekka takes them, Philly can overcome Bryz playing decent and not being a brick wall, Nashville cant with Pekka IMO

Ideal: Preds-Rangers, because one of my best friends is a Rangers fan and he's already said if both teams somehow make it we're getting tickets.

Worst case: Washington versus anyone, because I hate the Craps and their stupid goal siren.

VN Store

Back