If I Die Tonight

Souce

-.- .. ... ... / -- -.-- / .- ... ... -.-.--
I am allergic to all fresh fruits that contain a pit. Plums, Peaches, Cherries, etc. Well, I saw some really nice looking peaches at the grocery store earlier in the week and I couldn't resist buying one. It's been sitting on the counter getting ripe and sweet, so tonight I decided to eat it. I tried my best to cut as much of the meat away from the pit as possible and then rinsed it off thoroughly with water. I thought this may allow me to enjoy the fruit without having too bad of an allergic reaction. My doctor seems to think I am more allergic to the pit and seed rather than the actual fruit itself.

So, with all that being said, I'm not feeling very great right now. If I die tonight, and you see no posts from me within 5 days of today, I would like to leave one of my stars to each of the following three posters:

1. windy - I will always love you.
2. PoochPunt3rdDown - Awesome threads, bro.
3. Indianavol4eva - I see a lot of potential in you.

Also, the remaining balance of my posts may be split up between the following posters:

Ron Mexico, VOLNBAMA, farmersdaughter, Hobock, ego, Tex, hmanvolfan, VOLtownUSA, JTrain, VOLFREAK11, GBO18, cwil, OE, Grizz, newt, and heartvols

Farewell. Possibly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb2NW3QfonI&feature=related[/youtube]

This is just incredible. Only once in a lifetime does a Zonetard summon some **** like this. I hope you die tonight so this is the last memory I have of you. Is that selfish of me?

I got left off the list. Hope you die.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This gives me a hell of an idea for a thread.
What do you guys think about a..,

VolNation Last Will and Testament Thread?

Ps, sauce, I hope you make it Broseph.

I'm allergic to amoxycillin. I don't take amoxycillin. Probably should have gone to the advice thread first.

what are you talkin out your arse again about?

the ******* part was pretty self explanatory. and the generic avatar was referring to you previous avatar that consisted of a white background and some words.

I guess I will have to accept you tri vol since hobock recommends you. BTW, hobock is off the "dead to me" list. He's in good standing once again.

I guess I will have to accept you tri vol since hobock recommends you. BTW, hobock is off the "dead to me" list. He's in good standing once again.

Thanks. Your gesture makes me reconsider my previous statement. Souce, I hope you make it.

Souce, if you die I will make sure to name my first half-Japanese kid after you :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back