If things go bad tonight

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
Please, instead of burning or throwing your UT gear away, give it to the following charity.

There are alot of people out there that would be happy to wear your UT gear, at a discounted price. Plus the proceeds go to help lots of people who are less fortunate than the whiners and the others that give up when the going gets rough.

Donate | Goodwill Industries International, Inc.

At least your meltdowns will help someone, cause it wont help the team

Reactions: 2 people
I like it. if we lose to Candy this place will MELT DOWN. ill be drinking and mad as h*** but 2marrow ill sober up and realize where we are as a progam.

time, time and more time

Reactions: 1 person
Or this!
remaincalm-01.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
If you can't find a goodwill store, just set it aside and I'll pick it up from you when we are down in Knoxville over Christmas.

My orange hat, the one I've worn around the world (well, except for Pakistan) over the past couple of decades is getting a bit threadbare, so I'll take what anyone wants to toss.

If you can't find a goodwill store, just set it aside and I'll pick it up from you when we are down in Knoxville over Christmas.

My orange hat, the one I've worn around the world (well, except for Pakistan) over the past couple of decades is getting a bit threadbare, so I'll take what anyone wants to toss.

I've got an extra orange w/ white power T, signed by Kiffin.

VN Store

Back