If you could only pick one...

Dougie_D

what part of our team really lost the game for us?

Offense? Defense? Special Teams?

I'm going to go with Offense. We couldn't even place ourselves to be in Field goal range!

Reactions: 1 person
It's hard to say. Offense didn't produce, that's certainly true, but our defense gave up far too many big plays and special teams too many big returns. I think today was just a result of a monumental talent gap.

I agree with Yankee Vol.

Justin Worley is a good kid. But he can't keep overthrowing, underthrowing, and throwing behind receivers if we are going to win any SEC games this year.

I say give Peterman a shot. See what he can do under the lights.

Reactions: 1 person
Qb hurt but did not kill us. If Peyton was the qb behind this line we still would have lost. Worley hurt is but he did not lose this game. Defense giving up 59 is what killed us. We were out matched at every position today. They were fast we were slow. They took advantage of our weakness and we are not good enough yet to use someone else's to ours. Simple as that.

It's hard to say. Offense didn't produce, that's certainly true, but our defense gave up far too many big plays and special teams too many big returns. I think today was just a result of a monumental talent gap.

Yeah, but I think our D was gassed by the middle of the 2nd quarter because after our first offensive series, the offense did nothing to keep our D off the field.

Yeah, but I think our D was gassed by the middle of the 2nd quarter because after our first offensive series, the offense did nothing to keep our D off the field.

Definitely could have helped. Our offense is just not built for the spread.

The Ducks looked more like jack rabbits darting through, around, and over our slow defense. Couldn't get off blocks either. Either the Ducks are great at disguising holds or their blockers were able to hold their blocks until the end of the play most often.

There was nothing much worthy of a positive mention today. Peterman should start. Hill should be in the RB rotation. WR is a mystery, they need a few guys willing to make plays. The O-line did not dominate as they should. The LB's are atrocious. Still cannot contain on the edge. The secondary was lost much of the day. The coaches stunk as bad as the players with poor schemes, especially on D and with the play selection on O.

Learning experience for all. Time to grow up and put some big boy pants on. The SEC calls.

Offense couldn't keep our Defense off the field which resulted in special teams mistakes.

VN Store

Back