If you had an extra $25k laying around today, where would you invest/spend it?

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
If you had $25k and could afford to "gamble" it or risk it into something what would you do with it?

What is your definition of "high yield"? What is the minimum percentage interest you are talking about?
Well right now Ally has 4.25% APY

CD rates are good right now too.

I'm sure there's better ways to invest as far as growth, but I think these are the safest options.

Last edited:
I’d rent the suite for the luxury bike and barge tour, Amsterdam-Bruges, spend some extra time in Bruges, and fly first class both ways.

Reactions: tbh and Go aeiou
Season tickets on the west side in the dry (and in the shade). Put the balance in a triple leveraged US equity ETF. Rinse and repeat until there’s nothing left.

Reactions: Vol737 and tbh
If you know what you are doing - Art. If not, split it between 5 investments that take your fancy on StartEngine. 4 may fail but 1 will probably pay off 50x.

This is only for money that you know doesnt need to be liquid for some years.

If you know what you are doing - Art. If not, split it between 5 investments that take your fancy on StartEngine. 4 may fail but 1 will probably pay off 50x.

This is only for money that you know doesnt need to be liquid for some years.

1 out of 5 investments in StartEngine will probably not generate a 5,000% return. Not even remotely close to that.

VN Store

Back